[SCS Blog] Gamescom 2018 is here

SCS Blog

Gamescom expo is starting today - and we are there in full force! The biggest European games industry show usually attracts over 300,000 visitors; the crowds are huge and the lines are long.

trailer_booth.jpg

Our Sim Trailer is parked in the center of Hall 8 of Gamescom. We are looking forward to meeting fans of our games as well as introducing our sims to people who are new to the genre! We'll be happy to let the visitors drive through a few spots in Oregon and in the Baltic region - showing several already finished locations from the upcoming DLC.

However, we are aware that the majority of our fan base cannot make it to the show. To make it up for you, we are sharing two new short videos with you. These video loops are currently playing on the screens attached to our sim trailer, teasing the line waiting to try our motion seats. We thought you may want to see them, too. Please be aware that this is still very much a work in progress. Especially for the Beyond the Baltic Sea video - the content of the DLC is still far from finished, so the videos do not yet represent the final result.

We have uploaded the videos to the respective Steam Store pages of both DLC. Our goal is clear - we want to attract you there first to give you a chance to add the DLC to your wishlist already! ;)

2_8MILku8N0

View the full article

• Like 3

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

It's a pity that I don't have time to go to the game exhibition this time, but the video makes me feel very shocked! Also looking forward to the arrival of the new Baltic DLC!:wub: