New PC= no profile

Olly_Norway

Question

Hello, I just brought a new PC and downloaded ETS2 from my Steam account to transfer it from my old Laptop to my new. And I have the game. Unfortunately, my profile didn 't download from Steam, and I figured out that it's because my profile is on my old PC, not in Steam. What should I do to get my profile on the new laptop?

6 answers to this question

Transfer the "Euro Truck Simulator 2 " Folder from "Documents" on your old laptop and just put it in "Documents" on your new PC .

You should go to the Documents folder on your old computer, find there "Euro Truck Simulator 2" folder, open it and then open "profiles" folder. There will be all your profiles. You should copy all of them or only the latest (to use this option you should sort the files in "profiles" folder by date) to any USB and then to your new PC.

The best option is always copy the game files into a cloud (iCloud, dropbox, Google Drive, Onedrive, ...)/usb and then transfer the game files on to the new laptop into the document directory.

Using the Steam Cloud is not always the best option.

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"