Wrong Password - login problems

dennisanberlin

Question

Hi,

I just downloaded ur launcher, when I start the game it brings me to the main screen, where I can enter the email and password for my account here.

But it keeps saying "invalid email/password". But I´m 100% sure that it is right (just tried with copy and paste to be sure). Screenshot

Any help would be nice. Thanks in advance...

10 answers to this question

First of all make sure you`re logged in with the same Steam account which you were on when you registered at TruckersMP.

Open notepad or a text editor.

You need to write 2 rows, on 1st your email, on the 2nd your password.

Now, copy the email from notepad and paste it in the ingame login screen using keyboard shortcut keys (CTRL+C for copy, CTRL+V for paste - ~ Please notice that these shortcuts may be different in your country. If they don`t work, please inform yourself how you can do it on google ~).

Do the same for the password.

Login.

If the solution didn`t work, you must have a strange character in the password that can`t be recognized by the login system ingame.

To bypass this problem, you should change your account password to only latin letters (a to z) and digits (0-9). Please notice that by doing this your password might lack in strength.

In order to change your password, you must login at TruckersMP.com, press Edit Account, insert the new password twice, confirm the old password twice and then press save data.

11 minutes ago, dennisanberlin said:

But I´m 100% sure that it is right (just tried with copy and paste to be sure). Screenshot

Hello :)

If you are sure 100% that it is right, then also make sure you login into the correct account steam that you linked with your TruckersMP profile

Also look at this topic:

And if it still didn't work, I suggest you should make a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Hello,

Try this solutions:

• Change your e-mail address. There is a known issue that some of the e-mail addresses do not work when logging into the MP client. Change your e-mail address of the account to one that will work with the MP client. An example would be Yahoo!, Gmail, Hotmail account.
  • In order to change your e-mail address, you need to contact Support team and have them change your e-mail address. Simply create a new ticket and ask them to change your e-mail address for your account.
  • Make sure that @ symbol is working when you're logging into MP. Sometimes it's easy to miss that you have not entered the @ symbol for your e-mail address when logging in. If that's the case, you need to either hold down ALT and type 64 (using numpad) to create the @ symbol, or copy and paste one into the login screen.
  • Make sure you're logging in with the correct Steam account (the one that is linked with your ETS2MP profile).
  • If the problem is not solved; You can create a ticket
  • You need at least 2 hours of single player play. (I suggest 4 hours of single player)
    In addition this video will be useful

With all respect,

Gainer

Dear @dennisanberlin,

It has been over 5 days since someone last time replied to this topic and thus, the topic will be moved to 'Unsolved topics' section. Feel free to DM a supporter or create a support ticket if you still need help. You can create a support ticket here: https://support.truckersmp.com

Thank you for your help and participation! I wish everyone a great day! :)

Kind regards,

MHT

TruckersMP Support

/Moved to Unsolved.