Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Owen trailer in ets2

Niko (DK)

Question

10 answers to this question

As 1.32 is only an open beta version, it will not be supported until it is fully released as a final version. This is due to the number of additional bug fixes that SCS implement in the open betas, meaning more game updates are given.

TruckersMP has therefore never supported beta versions of ETS2, and 1.32 is no exception. The TruckersMP client update will come soon after the final version of 1.32 is released.

As already said, Betas are not supported by TruckersMP, same applies for 1.32. When the final version comes out, the TruckersMP team will start updating TruckersMP to 1.32.

That means, that if you want to play multiplayer, you will have to opt out of the beta and switch to the current final version.

You can do this by following those steps:

1. Open your steam library
  2. Right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2
  3. Click on Properties.
  4. Select the "Betas"-Tab.
  5. Set the beta to "NONE"
  6. When starting the game the old version should get installed.

I hope I could help,

~ MrJonton01

Dear @Piv skid,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to 'Inactive topics'. If you still need help, feel free to sumbit a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com

Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day! B)

Kind regards,

MHT

TruckersMP Support

/Locked and moved to Inactivie due to inactivity.

^ As above.

Now this topic has been inactive for almost 5 days and thus I'll move this topic to 'Unsolved topics'. I hope that you're having a great day. Happy trucking! :)

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.