How much reporting can a player achieve?

FiotoBR

Question

11 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, FiotoBR said:

I have 50 recordings of great reports. At this rate can I reach 200 reports or is there a limit?

No, there is no limit, but remember that you must know how to report well, also about the time you do the reports, take the time to investigate the report and find out if this report can be valid.

Admins will be asked to score the quality of reports.

This is something we've decided to implement to curb some of the borderline useless reports that some users submit.

When an admin actions a report (Accept or Decline), they will also be asked to provide feedback in the form of if the report was a positive or a negative, ie. was the report a good report.

With this, users will also be limited to a max of 10 reports open out the gate, but if they make good reports, they will eventually get the ability to open more reports simultaneously, but if they make bad reports, they will eventually loose the ability to make reports.

The rate of increase/decline is something we will monitor and adjust as needed, initially a positive means an increase of 0.5 reports, but a bad one will deduct 0.2. You will see how many you can make at the top of your reports screen: 

Hi, @FiotoBR

Yes, Indeed as it says @Velaurius
Only 10 reports can be made, it also depends on your performance in the reports between good and bad.

Q.  Why can I only make 10 reports?

A. Admins are being asked to rate the quality of reports. This is being used to help get rid of the majority of useless reports that currently come through the system. The more good reports you submit, the more you will be able to report in the future. The more bad reports you submit, the less you will be able to report, to the point where you are no longer able to.

Here are some sources guides so you can guide:

Greetings

Dr´Dri

5 minutes ago, Velaurius said:

Os administradores serão solicitados a avaliar a qualidade dos relatórios.

Isso é algo que decidimos implementar para conter alguns dos relatórios inúteis que alguns usuários enviam.

Quando um administrador aciona um relatório (Aceitar ou Recusar), também será solicitado que ele forneça feedback no formato de um relatório positivo ou negativo, ou seja, se o relatório for positivo ou negativo. foi o relatório um bom relatório.

Com isso, os usuários também estarão limitados a um máximo de 10 relatórios abertos, mas se eles fizerem bons relatórios, eles eventualmente terão a capacidade de abrir mais relatórios simultaneamente, mas se eles fizerem relatórios ruins, eles eventualmente perderão os relatórios. capacidade de fazer relatórios.

A taxa de aumento / declínio é algo que iremos monitorar e ajustar conforme necessário, inicialmente um positivo significa um aumento de 0,5 relatórios, mas um mau irá deduzir 0,2. Você verá quantos você pode fazer na parte superior da tela de seus relatórios: 

I have 50 recordings of great reports. At this rate can I reach 200 reports or is there a limit?

10 minutes ago, Dr'Dri said:

Hello, @FiotoBR

Have you been satisfied with the previous answers?
Let us know as soon as possible

Greetings

Dr`Dri

Yes thanks. I have 50 reports in less than 3 hours of play. I think in 1 month I will report 5 thousand players and play alone; /

You can close this topic. 

Keep in mind that some reports, even when they are accepted and lead to a ban, can score negatively. This was also put in place to avoid those players who instead of playing, were just stopped and recording other people with freecam just to send lots of reports. And to avoid also those who just go on the C-D road to report every little issue they see.

• True Story 1

Hey there,

Game mods and Trial Game Mods rate the quality of your report. If most of your reports are useless or don't have any evidence, the mods will rate is as bad or undetailed and your max. reports will go down. If your reports are with great detail and good evidence with a small comment, it will be rated as good and your max.reports will go up. I don't know if there is a limit, yesterday I saw a person where his limit was 40. So: make strong and detailed reports with great evidence!

Best regards,

Rukiro