Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Keeping a Balance between social life and online life

-Tomukas-

People are different. Maybe some of them really prefer playing MP all day long to hanging out with their friends. For me it's a bit strange, too. But I understand that not everyone has rich social life and some guys might be obsessed with the game so much that they'd rather spend their free time this way.

Hello,

That's an interesting question. I like to be active on the forums and play games, but I also like to be with friends and go to parties. However, in my opinion, my real life is more important so I have always prioritised it. I focus on my study, work, sport and friends first. If there is time left, I like to spend it here or I play my favourite games. If you plan your day and stick to it, you'll most likely have enough time to do the things you like the most.

UsDxWIH.png

The truth is i dont have a social life, like im not anti-social but i dont mix up well with everyone. I only have family and 4 specific friends which i meet when i want to.

I dont love to be online always and play games or even stare at PC but more important to me are my cars,drives,life and then comes this.. PC,Forums,Games,etc.

Just an example of how social i am, I use Facebook once in two/three months, IG for couple of minutes and dont even have SC. I'm more of a guy who's powered by what he's passionate for.

So in a nutshell, Keeping balance between online and social life for me is next to non-existent.

• 2 weeks later...

Because this topic has been inactive for 14 days, I am going to archive this topic in order to keep the forums organised.

Thank you to everyone for your participation.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived