Custom trailers.

Flumadiddle

Question

G'day everyone.

I saw people with trailers with text that are not on either the freight market, nor the External Contracts.

I, as a CEO of a small company, am curious how they get those trailers, as I would really like to drive trailers that have our company logo, text and color.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and allowing me and for explaining how it works!

-AmorOmniaVincit

• Like 1

16 answers to this question

If you could share a screenshot of one of those trailers, that would be helpful, because as of right now, it isn't technically possible to have custom trailers (excluding colored trailers) that arent client-side only.

You can custom skin a trailer for yourself, but only you will be able to see the skin, and everyone else will only be able to see the "base" color of the trailer.

Hello,

on this website, you can find mods which were created by the TruckersMP Add-On team. You can simply click  here

You talked about own company logo and text. I think the possibility to create your own text will not be possible as well as your own company logo. However, what is probably possible from patch 1.32 (on the part of SCS software) is that you can configure your trailer yourself. You can read everything here again :)

I hope I could answer your question :)

Kind regards

Andreas

If the trailers say 'texture' on the side that means you dont have the trailer texture installed. To get your own trailer texture you need to create one with one of the templates online, although only people with the mod installed will be able to see it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CrackPrewier said:

Hello Mate, @AmorOmniaVincit

You can get help from the above shared topics for change your trailer color.Please inform us when you change your trailer color.

Alright, so here's the deal. The trailer I want to use is able to be in online, as it states. But, when I put it in, I go in singleplayer to accept it. It all works fine, I grab the trailer and head into MP. Once I reach the "Select a character" page, it tells me the mods are not compatible. Am I missing a step here?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=851950645