ETS 3 SERVER invisible objects

[I99]REDBULL

Question

Ok so I was traveling around exploring the world. I was on the road A630 leaving Bordeaux city. I came across some random placed road cones on the LHS lane so I managed to dodge that, I move back in the left lane and came to a total stand still as ive hit some kind of invisible object. Of course it totalled my truck.  The picture of my truck where the trailer is, is where the invisible object is on the left hand side

https://steamcommunity.com/id/stepheni99/screenshot/966473053133553060

https://steamcommunity.com/id/stepheni99/screenshot/966473053133553684

Please see the links attached

9 answers to this question

You have random road events turned on in your settings, which is not currently synchronized in MP.

You can turn the random events off in the Gameplay settings.

flZsi8R.jpg

Hey there,

This was probably a random road event. There are multiple strange things happening at the moment in Multiplayer servers with those events.. Random cones, random people, random concrete blocks, ... I think it was a road event that didn't spawn properly. If it stays there forever, it would be a weird thing. Unless random road events spawn on the same place, then it would be normal. Offcouse, if you hit invisible things that are there for more than real life days, you should report this in the bug report section. 

Best regards,

Rukiro

Edited by Rukiro
mistakes fixed

Hello.

As Pillow said this is not a bug.
But this is part of the *Random road events* and what i can see on the picture ther is burn marks on the ground after a fire and to be able to place that on the ground at random places they have made an invisible box with only the bottom of the box visible.
This Random road events can occure sort of anywhere and ther are awhole bunch of different events that occure at random. You can make the frequenze of events to more or less often in the settings from Off - High. Settings - Gameplay - Random road events

Remember that these Random Road Events are NOT synced and that you shoudl not e.x. ramm someone to avoide an event or go on the wrong side of the road.!!!!

Regards.
Rasmus

• Upvote 1

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

Hi. Thanks for replying to my issues so quickly and sorry for taking so long. How ever I went back in-game to the location in question and the invisible object was not there? I had not changed any in-game options/menu.

So for the time being its all good.

Thanks