ETS2 1.32 beta release? Ideas for the future of the trailers?

Ryan_JP

So, I've played the 1.32 beta and i think it is the best thing they have added in a very long time. Although what I can't wait for is when it will be officially released and implemented into TruckersMP, does anyone has an idea? it would be Awesome to truck around with your friends and have similar or the same trailers. Also great for company trailers, but would be even better if some how the company logo could be implemented and cropped onto the trailer, kinda like a sticker, but then have a solid color as the regular trailer skin. What do you guys think?

I believe this version will be the start of a long development progress from SCS, and having company trailers would be very nice, the only downside I see with that is how to get custom trailer skins into MP. We could have the TruckersMP Devs work on a system but how long would that take. Great Idea, but through my knowledge how long will it take.

As you know,

new, fascinating functions are added on the list of 1.32, so I could also check those in SP. 

And that's why I'm so looking forward to an upcoming official -- full -- ver of 1.32. :D

But.. ummm...I think there will be some adjustments inevitably.

In light of all circumstances of TMP(especially congested traffic situations.. etc..),

something like b-double type could be restricted rigorously or just excluded from the list of TMP's upcoming update. :ph34r:

I'm patiently waiting for 1.32 to be released, I like the idea of driving with friends and having the same trailers (same for companies);

However i don't see the logo on trailer feature happening as that would mean the logo's need to be either in the client or hosted somewhere by TruckersMP and then loaded for every trailer that passes you with that logo.

It could be very nice, if you could set your company logo on your trailer, as you say.

But another thing, that could be nice, are some heavy cargo trailers, so you can buy them, and customize them, that could be nice!

The SCS could add the possibility to write your company name on the trailer and some phrases like " deliverying progress" or Best company in the world"

Off course, there will be some people who could write something offensive, but he will just be banned from the multiplayer

I believe this version will be the start of a long development progress from SCS, and having company trailers would be very nice, the only downside I see with that is how to get custom trailer skins into MP. We could have the TruckersMP Devs work on a system but how long would that take. Great Idea, but through my knowledge how long will it take.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Because this topic has been inactive for the past 14 days I am going to close this topic to keep the forums organised. 

Thank you to everyone for your participation.

If you wish to get your topic unlocked, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Positivetrucking168

Community Moderator on the Forums

//Locked and Moved to Archive

Archived