Bug frozen players a possible solution

FiotoBR

Question

I was and still have this problem of freezing players in cities with great movement. After performing several tests I found that it comes from a blocking of the TruckersMP server with my ip (I do not know if it is related to numbering or is something random). The temporary solution I found to the problem is to use proxy to change the ip and get to run normally. The problem that VPN are expensive and TruckersMP taking better science of this problem has to solve it immediately. Many players face this problem and are banned confused by hacker use. And the answer I see from TruckersMP is that it's a connection problem which is not true. After using proxy the connection becomes much more unstable causing slowness.

Below is a video of the bug.

5 answers to this question

On 18/8/2018 at 11:06 AM, FiotoBR said:

And the answer I see from TruckersMP is that it's a connection problem which is not true. After using proxy the connection becomes much more unstable causing slowness.

Hello :)

If you believe it is not due to connection, then try to follow these guides:

Hello 

Have you tried verify your game ?

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

If it still doesn't work, try to reinstall game 

And then if your problem didn't solve, you should go here and make a bug report: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/380-in-game/

And suggestion: for this problem, when you running, you can get a permanently banned for reason hacking, so I suggest you should record when playing game.  Video is the best evidence for you can unban if you are banned permanently 

Also look at these topics:

Spoiler