quick jobs

mnmmacd [LAzyT]

Question

23 answers to this question

Hey there,

If you do not have any quick jobs, you can reset that by either calling the tow truck service or by sleeping. To sleep just go to a random parking and turn off your engine and sleep. If that did not help, try and reset your economy. I would also recommend you to play singleplayer untill you have your own truck. It's easier for you because if you don't have any quick jobs it doesn't matter, you can always look at the freight market and world of trucks market.

Best regards,

Rukiro

hello

read this you`ll find all the solutions in order to fix your economy and get new jobs:

a)You should try to rescue to service F7 + Enter (this sometimes resets your economy)

b)You should try to sleep (only a temporary fix, but is not guaranteed to fix economy)

c)You should teleport to another garage

d)Economy reset. This solution will reset and repopulate your jobs list / freight market and return you to your home garage.

Below there are two examples of how to do it:

1. Go to My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles or  and find your profile - if you only have one profile it'll be the only one, otherwise you'll have to work out which one you want.
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder in your text editor of choice (e.g. notepad).
3. Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset "0" - change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
4. Now start ETS2MP and load your profile. You should receive a message saying "Game change detected", etc. Your economy will now have been reset.
5. Lastly, exit again and change that 1 back to a 0 in your config.cfg, otherwise it'll reset every time you start the game.

How to reset game economy using the in game console:

1. Go to My Documents\Eurotruck Simulator 2\profiles or My Documents\American Truck Simulator\profiles and find your profile
2. Open the config.cfg in the profile folder and open with Notepad/wordpad
3. Look for uset g_developer "0"
4. Look for uset g_console "0"
5. Change the "0" to a "1"
6. Save the file (NOT save as)
7. Load your game and profile
8. Press ` key
9. Type in "uset g_force_economy_reset "1"
10. Save your game and exit
11. Reload the game and your recent saved profile
12. Open the console by pressing the ` key and pressing the up arrow
13. Repeat step 9 but change the "1" to a "0"
14. Repeat Step 11, 12 & 13
15. You should now get the "Game change detected" message
16. Your economy should now be reset

Please notice that all these fixes are temporary.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello @mnmmacd

Many Answer already given.

Please let us know, when your Problem has resolved !:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

9 hours ago, PlacGhost said:

The Economy may need to be Reset To do So 

Find The Nearest Rest Spot and Rest - If you Cannot Rest Try Delivering a External Contract then Checking :) 

I did this, I seem to never get tired....  I checked my settings, fatigue is on....

12 hours ago, Rukiro said:

Hey there,

If you do not have any quick jobs, you can reset that by either calling the tow truck service or by sleeping. To sleep just go to a random parking and turn off your engine and sleep. If that did not help, try and reset your economy. I would also recommend you to play singleplayer untill you have your own truck. It's easier for you because if you don't have any quick jobs it doesn't matter, you can always look at the freight market and world of trucks market.

Best regards,

Rukiro

I have my own truck already

Edited by Frosty.
I have merged 2 posts, please try to avoid that next time, thank you.

13 hours ago, Caio {ES-BR} said:

Occasionally happens to me in multiplayer, to get back to normal I have to go into the game in offline mode and sleep, then the loads come back to normal, at least for me it worked, I hope it works with you too 

I tried this went back to mp, did 1 quick job, then the list disappeared again....

Hello @mnmmacd

World of Trucks Jobs, the Maximum Speed is 90 km/h. 

Freightmarket: Maximum 150 km/h

Please let us know, when your Question has resolved ! :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

SO i can go in offline and have QJs (quickjobs)  just fine but when I go back to mp, I do 1 then they go away again....  And now my freight missions keep disappearing as well...   My driver never gets tired either still, so I can't sleep and reset the whatever you all said....   Trying all the steps trying to avoid the economy reset, because that 'll probably erase my progress, right?....

3 hours ago, mnmmacd said:

SO i can go in offline and have QJs (quickjobs)  just fine but when I go back to mp, I do 1 then they go away again....  And now my freight missions keep disappearing as well...   

The time of SP is not currently synchronized in MP.,so i think you should better reset the economy in MP.

4 hours ago, mnmmacd said:

My driver never gets tired either still, so I can't sleep and reset the whatever you all said.... 

your driver never gets tired because there is one fixed time for all players. And fatigue won't increase too. 

if you want to reset that by either calling the tow truck service or by sleeping. To sleep just go to a random parking and turn off your engine and sleep.

Is economy reset supposed to work with mp as well...

yes,it worked in MP

I reopen the config file it says 0 again, even though I never changed it back....

to do this, you need quit the game first and then do as i said before.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Dear @mnmmacd

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to 'Inactive topics'. 
If you  still need help, you should open a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com
Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.