At what age did you drive first time car?

Annti

As far as I remember, when I was 14. My father let me drive straight for a couple of metters. Thing is, I don't know what came through his mind as it was a rental car (we were having some days off at the Canary Islands), so if I only made a little mistake it surely would have taken a fair amount out of his wallet... :ph34r: All went fine, though.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

The first time I was driving 14 years old.At the control of my father.I'm still driving I learned from my father.Thank you, Dad.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

I was 11 or 12 when my dad asked me "Do you want to drive the car a little?" I was kinda happy and nervous so i said yes and drove for approximately 10 mins. It was a great experience tbh. The funny thing is that I was in 1st gear the entire time but psst. :kappa:

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

16 minutes ago, .weezy said:

I was 11 or 12 when my dad asked me "Do you want to drive the car a little?" I was kinda happy and nervous so i said yes and drove for approximately 10 mins. It was a great experience tbh. The funny thing is that I was in 1st gear the entire time but psst. :kappa:

SAME! im 14 at the moment and i drove yesterday and i was in 1st gear the whole time, i was scared to shift to 2nd gear because i thought i would lose control haha 

I was 17 years old when I drove a car for the first time, my first driving lesson. I think my father didn't want me to learn driving in his car, something I can understand as you're not insured if you don't have a driving license. However, I have driven a tractor several times when I was younger. I think I drove a tractor for the first time at the age of 10, but I can't remember this very well.

UsDxWIH.png

• 2 weeks later...

I was 3-4 years old. The car was BMW E36, my father bought it in 2003 as I remember and I tried to drive car alone but my father was also helping me like what to press. Policeman saw me but didn't say anything as there was lots of free place to drive (It was not official road or something like that) and I was like why he didn't give my driving license? :D 

About 8 ( steering the truck while grandpa controlled the gas and brake, on private property and taking the trash down to the end of a 45 acre property.) maybe 7

Lol

On September 22, 2018 at 8:53 AM, BL4CK$K1LL said:

I was 3-4 years old. The car was BMW E36, my father bought it in 2003 as I remember and I tried to drive car alone but my father was also helping me like what to press. Policeman saw me but didn't say anything as there was lots of free place to drive (It was not official road or something like that) and I was like why he didn't give my driving license? :D 

Lol

Archived