problems with auto-save

DeltaVolpe (3150)  Thyago

Question

Hello friends I have problems in the auto save of the game ets2 when the icon of auto salvage appears on the screen the game of some fights during the automatic salvage it happens only in the mp someone could help me with that? I have installed the game and installed it from scratch, but the problem is still there.

20 answers to this question

Hello,

Your description is a bit hard to read through.

Would you mind sending a screenshot of your problem?

Thanks in advance.

Good Morning my friend

Friend you your doubt is because its automatically automatic locks your computer?

If so, check on your Euro Truck Profile how many drivers and trucks you have on your profile. If you have many I suggest a maximum of 5 buses and 5 drivers. The more driver and the heavier trucks, the more the automatic loading.

hello

if you have trouble with auto save

maybe you can try this to turn it off

Go to
My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> profiles> the profile file you are using> config.cfg "in your notebook. g_autoload_ignore_autosave Find the value "1 and change it to value "0".

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

One fix I found is I fired all my drivers. When I had 200+ drivers, and an auto save happened or I quick saved, a would have a lag spike. However, someone told me it was the drivers. So I fired them and then my saves were not lagging anymore. It also looks like the lag is not too big so it shouldn't be a problem.

All the best

Dziada

58 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

hello

if you have trouble with auto save

maybe you can try this to turn it off

Go to
My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> profiles> the profile file you are using> config.cfg "in your notebook. g_autoload_ignore_autosave Find the value "1 and change it to value "0".

Best Regards

does not have these parameters in my cfg folder

2 hours ago, TNT-LOG Vitor_Hugo 030 said:

Good Morning my friend

Friend you your doubt is because its automatically automatic locks your computer?

If so, check on your Euro Truck Profile how many drivers and trucks you have on your profile. If you have many I suggest a maximum of 5 buses and 5 drivers. The more driver and the heavier trucks, the more the automatic loading.

I did it I fired all drivers I sold the trucks but it continues with lag when it makes the auto save very annoying this guy!

30 minutes ago, DeltaVolpe (3150) Thyago said:

does not have these parameters in my cfg folder

hello,

please see  this path clearly

My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> profiles> the profile file you are using> config.cfg 

and this is my path and the g_autoload_ignore_autosave

lczz035.png

ucIaPoo.png

Find  the value "1 and change it to value "0".. OR find the value "0 and change it to value "1".

try again

Best Regards

@DeltaVolpe (3150) ThyagoI suggest the following.

How to Delete Temporary Files in Windows

In Windows 10, click or tap in the Cortana search box just to the right of the Start button on the taskbar.

Another way to open the Run dialog box is to enter the Windows Key + R keyboard shortcut.

In the Run window or search box, type the following command exactly:  %temp%

Select all files in the folder and click Delete. Repeat the same processes by substituting temp names and then prefetch. (The names will be typed in the Run box).

See if you can do a cleanup of unnecessary files in Windows

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you do not resolve this issue, there are several methods to find out the cause of your problem.

*** 4. Perfomance Issues***

38 minutes ago, Soul Knight said:

hello,

please see  this path clearly

My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> profiles> the profile file you are using> config.cfg 

and this is my path and the g_autoload_ignore_autosave

lczz035.png

ucIaPoo.png

Find  the value "1 and change it to value "0".. OR find the value "0 and change it to value "1".

try again

Best Regards

my cfg folder does not contain this, but I copied and pasted it as it is in yours but it is still activated and giving lag!

Hello :)

Try this steps:

Delete the launcher from MP first. Next step go to your system and search for the

name "regedit" and there you search for 2 more names -> TruckersMP and ETS2MP

after you deleted everthing there and he can´t find anything anymore. 

The best way is to reinstall Ets 2 too, and with the same way like you did it with the

Launcher so -> regedit -> searching for -> Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Then just install ETS2 new and don´t use your profile make a new one

More to Save means Lag. One Profile for Single Player and One Profile for Multiplayer, without any Mods. Keep the Multiplayer Profile "small" that means, not more than 15 Drivers in 3 Garages. They will generate Enough Money when they level up. You can Buy every Garage on the Map, but do not assign any Drivers to them.

- Start the TruckersMP Launcher and ETS2 always as Adminstrator.

- Check your Internet Connection ( Speed) and disable Autoupdates from Background Programms, like Antivirus and Others, while you playing.

- If you having Low RAM Capacity, start the Game with a Tool like "Razor Cortex", specially usefull for PC´s with Onboard Graphic that spares the RAM with the GPU.

- Disable the Development Logging in Multiplayer and other Stuff that will decrease the Performance. 

http://prntscr.com/gmjnvl 

And if you want, you can turn it off

You can read this topic

Also look at these topics

Hey there!

As I got later into the game I would notice my game hanging for a good 5-10 seconds after I saved. Even after starting a brand new game on tactician I was still getting significant save lag.

Disabled steam cloud and now I'm saving like a madman. No extremely long sync time after closing the game out either

Give it a try!

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

^ As above.

We're glad to hear that the problem has been solved now. I want to wish you a nice time with the multiplayer mod! ^_^

Thank you for your help and participation!

/Locked & moved to Solved.