america truck companies

STRONG BEAR TRUCK DRIVER

hi guys I was wonder if you guys making a update 1.32  you guys should  lets us in game to creat a real company that exist real life   like swift , GTI GORDON,  PRIDE , PRIME.inc,  NAVAJO , FedEx ,ups ,xpo logistics , Jhon Christner Trucking,  RJR Transportation,  HUTT Trucking, STEVENS Transportation , WERNER , Celedon  ,  SALA Corporation , Venture Logistics , RIG Logistics , .   guys there  is a lot  more but you can work help us putting real companies inside  in America tuck simulator it will be more excited for others players and me that will better you guys work on the sever.     

Hi there!

This would be more of an SCS suggestion if you want it permanently implemented into the game. Currently, there are mods out there that do this to an extent, but we don't have anything on the table at the moment to implement this into TruckersMP specifically.

11 hours ago, [ICE-VTC] TanFlicks said:

@PRIME.INC 66 NICKY JAM Cool idea but this is a SCS issue, don't think they would do it but it would be nice if you give it a shot and tell your ideas to one of the Devs in the SCS forums. :) 

You can get all your questions in the forum of SCS Software :tmp:

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact, our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments or wish for your topic to be unarchived, don't hesitate to send me a Private Message.

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived