Please can someone tell me how to make the screenshots with lower quality so i can upload it as status update

Erik0301

Question

9 answers to this question

Greetings.

Are you trying to attach a large image, but is above 0.49MB? If so, you can upload your image to an external site, like Imgur, copy-paste the image link there and it should embed automatically. Normally, external links like that have a much higher limit.

Or, alternatively, you can try to use a program, like Paint, to reduce the overall size, promptly reducing quality. Hope that helps!

Kind regards.

• True Story 1

v1.png 

Some uploading sites will not embed the image. Upload it to any image hosting website, right click and copy the URL image address. Go to your status update box, click "insert other media" and then select the image URL option. Just resolve your issue.

You should use Paint.You can easily reduce the size from it. Or you can upload it to a site and copy and paste the url.

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

Hi @Erik0301

You can use a image host like Imgur: https://imgur.com/

When you will upload your screenshot, you will receive a link and copy this link.

Then, come back on the forum open Insert other media>Insert Image from URL.

screen.PNG.9e0322b905ea885f3cbb541d8f9ace64.PNG

Then, past this link in this box: 

5b7684c293e35_Capture2.thumb.PNG.e1c37fc1df83ee775f15ea31d285a8b3.PNG

Then, clic Insert into post

Hope I help you,:D