Own Trailer ​​​​​​​1.32

image-2018-08-16.jpg.8c82aec66673a9113f1521859b080f18.jpg

The new Beta 1.32 has been released. Do you think that own paintjobs could be added in Truckers MP? :tmp:

Do you have nice pictures? :D 

Hello,

I think they will fit it into the game. I think they will reprogram it so that it is not possible to drive with a double-semi-trailer to countries where it is not allowed. The idea itself is not bad at all and I think a lot of players will be happy :)

Kind regards

Andreas

Hey,

I'm sure we would love to look into implementing custom trailer and truck skins. The only drawback here is syncing issues and distribution.

If every player was to have a custom trailer, then it would mean that the server would have to download all of the custom files and also every player would need to do it too. 

When joining MP, the loading screen would turn into something from Garrys Mod when downloading all the content.

But, I'm sure we could look into it in the future. :) 

Just now, SharpVTC - SamSharp - CEO said:

i just cant wait to have them on tmp, go out driving with my vtc having fun with the trailer.

Haha, It is hard to wait for everyone :D

2 minutes ago, Silent Death_53 said:

Excellent update.Waiting Impatiently.

If truckersMP fully supports the update, then I'm looking forward to the many design ideas that the players have :)

I am thoroughly looking forward to this & expect to see some very inpressive consistent-looking convoys about! It will aid your own convoys' look & feel & be able to give everyone a clearer identity. In terms of what trailer to buy I think this will be down to the truck itself, meaning you will not own trucks & trailers per se, you will own 'rigs' each their own single entity. 

Archived