Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Supporter Team-answer

Lazox3

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @Lazox3

If i understand you correctly you mean that you'r application is still waiting a respons. If that is correct i would remind you that ther are really many applying and only the managers do actually know exactly how many, and this means that ther are alot of applications to look tru and this will take time.
I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't recived a respons yeat withs points at them having ther hands full. The only thing to do and to recommend would be to just wait they are doing their best to get back to as many as possible as fast as possible, 
So would recommend to wait up towards 1 month and then if no respons maybe check back here and ask.

I also wanna remind you to keep in mind the requirements and recommendations that was inplace during the application period.

I hope this answers you'r question and clears your concern, if so let us know by marking the best answer.

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

Hey there,

If you want to tell us that you sent an application to become support and they have not answered yet, you have to wait until they do. This can be some hours, days, weeks or even month. You need to be patient and if you want to become support you need patience. If you don't have that I wouldn't apply. But I can now tell you that the application will be declined because you are not active on the forums. Read the requirements before you apply because that is everything you need and if you don't have something, wait until the next session and make sure it"s fixed.

Best regards,

Rukiro

Hello @Lazox3

Many Answer already given.

Has your question resolved ? 

Please let us know ! :)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German