how much do we like the rules

Seref Caliskan

The ''Rules" are here to provide everybody with equal gaming/Simulation experience , you may not like them but they are here. Personally I love them , without them it would be a total chaos.

rules are important.it must be observed.If the rules are not followed, there will be a chaos and that's a bad thing.Rule : regular 

Don't try to be different. just be good. To be good is different enough.

Saygılarımla              - Best regards       

-Silent Death_53        - Silent Death_53             

TruckersMP

there are other server's that can be used at any time 

a lot of player don't read the rules so don't know them so when they get kicked or banned they ask way  read the rules 

Considering this is a SIMULATOR type game, the rules in effect make sense. We need rules in order to get the maximum experience from this game. Not only do we have ingame rules, we also need to respect IRL european traffic rules, in order to avoid conflicting opinions (ex.: "I go first!"  "NO! *I* go first!!"). Heh, imagine C-D without any of these rules.

v1.png 

• 2 weeks later...

Hai,

I'm going to Archive your Topic due to inactivity for 14 days. We archive inactive Topics to keep the forum organized. If you wish your Topic to be unarchived, then please feel free to PM me. 

thank you for your understanding. if you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to drop me a PM.

//Moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived