Problem with server Europe 2 (ban)

Malik ?

Question

Hello! Today l was playing a ETS2 MP on server Europe 2.I reported 2 guys and after that (something like 10-20 minutes that l report last guy) l was kicked from the server.In communication l can read that "Sorry, You are not a Game Moderator.Please help me, l don't know what l do wrong!! Also l check my Appeal Ban and lt's clear.Please help me anybody! Sorry for my bad English.

16 answers to this question

Hello

The only thing I can think of is that you tried to use the police skin, blue lights or sirens. Only Game Moderators can use those. If you got kicked randomly and you were not driving a car, this is either some glitch or you did something only gmods are allowed to do.

Kind regards

Hi there,

Thank you to everyone who has dedicated their time to helping our player here.

All of these replies are great ones and they should be helpful, do they answer your question?

~ccowie

Hey,

It is very strange to see the text "you are not a game moderator". You should only see this when you try to use the police skin or lights. Maybe a game mod kicked you from the server with that text because you were acting like a gmod. As a normal car or pilot car, you can do things like: standing with hazards and warning people, driving before a friend of you to let ir look like its a special convoy,... what you are NOT allowed to do: block any kind of entrences, paint your car like police, change your tag to "POLICE PATROL or GAME MOD",.. Beware that blue lights =/= orange lights.

Best regards,

Rukiro

Hello @Malik ?

As @Rukiro said:

You are not allowed to build any police components on your car. You will be kicked directly. Please remove the components, then you will not be kicked anymore. You can use the cars, only blue lights and blue sirens.

You are not allowed to use "G-MOD" or "Game Moderator" or "STAFF" or similar words on your TAG. 

I hope that has answered your question:) 

Happy Trucking ! 

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello, 

You could of been back seat moderating.

If you don't think it was appropriate make sure to go say your story with the feedback system https://www.truckersmp.com/feedback 

Edited by Frosty.
Removed the suggested topic as it was already mentioned before.

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

Dear @Malik ?

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to 'Inactive topics'. 
If you  still need help, you should open a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com
Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.