what is your biggest fault on truckersmp ?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone rammed me while I was driving on C-D (nothing special :lol:), so I parked my truck on the grass to get his pinfo.

Suddenly I felt my steering wheel vibrate and I wen’t back to my truck. That’s when I realized I forgot to put the parking brake on and that caused my truck to roll on the road.

Luckily it crashed into someone who didn’t report me.

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest fault was in Scandinavia.. A guy was about to pass me until my screen  stopped working (It was a lag) but I could hear the game sound. I instantly braked and ALT+F4. Later as I joined back, I luckily had no damage (So i didn't hit that guy)

• 2 weeks later...

The two biggest faults (and the only two that resulted in someone else getting damaged):

1. When I overtook a truck on the C-D road, and suddenly another player's truck popped into view too close for me to finish and I accidentally hit them head on. For this very reason, I will never overtake on single-carriageway roads in ETS2MP anymore.

2. When I was driving my car, someone ran me off the road and caused me to take damage. I continued driving with the engine management light on, and then suddenly the car malfunctioned and stopped dead so quickly, the truck behind slammed into the back of me, totaling his truck and cargo. For this reason, if the engine management lights comes on, I'll always F-7 regardless of the damage %.

Archived