LE GAMER 64

what is your biggest fault on truckersmp ?

I was driving with Rested and some other russian guys and on C-D road there was random event, all players went through it like it's NCZ and I decided to do same, but when I tried to go through it I crashed into other truck so he reported me. Hope I won't get banned xD

• Woah! 1

Someone rammed me while I was driving on C-D (nothing special :lol:), so I parked my truck on the grass to get his pinfo.

Suddenly I felt my steering wheel vibrate and I wen’t back to my truck. That’s when I realized I forgot to put the parking brake on and that caused my truck to roll on the road.

Luckily it crashed into someone who didn’t report me.

Back when I tried to use a controller, the controller unplugged when I was going around a corner, ended up slightly flipping and hitting the barrier and going head first into someone else. Unless there's something stupider I've done. :thinking:

I will not know if it is a big mistake...

I had just installed a steering wheel and it worked perfectly after I just picked a curve in the C-D road, my controller did not respond then an accident happened.

I'm glad he understood :D

I'm using a PS4 Dualshock 4 controller to drive, and all it takes is a slight pull of the cable and.......it disconnects- hence me always crashing into the edge of the road at high speed. Fortunately, no one has gotten hit instead of me until now :lol: I really gotta do something about this

My biggest fault was in Scandinavia.. A guy was about to pass me until my screen  stopped working (It was a lag) but I could hear the game sound. I instantly braked and ALT+F4. Later as I joined back, I luckily had no damage (So i didn't hit that guy)

my two bad ones.  knocked my mouse off desk causing my camera to shoot up into the roof.  was just enough time to get the classic guardrail clip and flip

missed a rule amendment that cost me very dearly

Being a crappy driver because i recently bought a controller and its the first time in 12 years  im using a controller. I always used keyboard and mouse for games and ets xD feels so weirddd

The two biggest faults (and the only two that resulted in someone else getting damaged):

1. When I overtook a truck on the C-D road, and suddenly another player's truck popped into view too close for me to finish and I accidentally hit them head on. For this very reason, I will never overtake on single-carriageway roads in ETS2MP anymore.

2. When I was driving my car, someone ran me off the road and caused me to take damage. I continued driving with the engine management light on, and then suddenly the car malfunctioned and stopped dead so quickly, the truck behind slammed into the back of me, totaling his truck and cargo. For this reason, if the engine management lights comes on, I'll always F-7 regardless of the damage %.