Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

My reporting system is prohibited.

CN-ShiGuang

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello :)

You can read rules about reporting users here:

§1.4 - Reporting users

• The evidence you provide cannot be older than 1 month. Reporting users with evidence older than 1 month can lead to a ban from the reporting system.
  • The evidence you provide us must be available for the length of the ban applied, plus one month.
  • Any evidence you provide must not be cropped, retouched or blurred in any way. Videos can only be cropped time-wise.
  • Blocking, Ramming and Wrong way reports should have video evidence. Screenshots don't usually show the full story or the extent of the issue.
  • Asking for a staff's priority with handling a report is not permitted.
  • Reporting staff must be done through the feedback system.
  • Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system.

So you must make a feedback here: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Then you will know why you are banned 

You filed too many useless reports (Are there too many declined reports?)

1. Yes, you will be banned for a certain period or you have to send feedback to the admins to cancel your ban
  2. No, are the reports are related to C-D roads and you used up all of your quota?
    1. Yes, then I have bad news for you. I would like to quota some statements from a Game Manager.
      "It is always a good idea to think about it before reporting and not simply report every violation that can be seen."
      "When your report was accepted, it merely means that the person has broken the rules, not that the circumstances of your report would justify deserving a positive rating."
      "Also, please do not consider reports as being the mean of doing something good or even "helping staff"."

That means leave some bad guys keep violating the rules. If other guy have time, they will use their quotas and report him. That also means you are not farming the report systems. File report is not a good thing. You are more likely bothering them.

Therefore, your answer to "You filed too many useless reports" is a "Yes".
    2. No. Just don't use it anymore.

And that's it.

35 minutes ago, [A.G]>001

;)I gave feedback but I didn't get the reason why I was forbidden.

Hello! :D

As stated by others, check the rules on reporting and see if you have broken any of those rules.

Also, try checking your profiles punishment history and see if anything is there regarding this situation.

Thanks.

hello there,

did you spam report at any time in the past or recently? if you have this is probably why. they really dont like to be spammed with anything really.

also did you put in a fake report in on someone or just small things like calling you an idiot in chat this isnt a serious matter.

hope i helped 

P1nk

1小时前,美雪说:

您提交了太多无用的报告(是否有太多拒绝报告?)

1. 是的,您将被禁止一段时间,或者您必须向管理员发送反馈以取消您的禁令
  2. 不,报告是否与CD道路相关,您用完了所有配额?
    1. 是的,那我对你有坏消息。我想对游戏经理的一些陈述进行配额。
      “在报告之前考虑它并不是简单地报告可以看到的每一个违规行为总是一个好主意。”
      “当你的报告被接受时,它仅仅意味着该人违反了规则,而不是你的报告的情况证明应该得到正面评价。“
      ”此外,请不要将报告视为做好事甚至“帮助员工”的意思。 ”

这意味着让一些坏人继续违反规则。如果其他人有时间,他们将使用他们的配额并报告他这也意味着你没有耕种报告系统。文件报告不是一件好事。你更有可能打扰他们。

因此,您对“您提交了太多无用报告”的回答是“是”。
    2. 不,只是不要再使用它了。

就是这样。

My report did not exceed the quota.。 My report did not exceed the quota.    Only two of my reports are rejected   I think the punishment is too serious.  I am not temporarily banned but permanent.   I need to know why this is my report too much. Or the other       

I'm willing to go with you and drive all over the map

4 minutes ago, [A.G]>001<SHI G*Nameplate said:

Thank you first    But I don't think the punishment is too serious. I'm not forbidden for a while. I'm forbidden to report permanently. I just want to know why I did something wrong, even if I uploaded too many reports. That's why I didn't get any.

once again

abusing report system is forbidden

you must against the rules so i think you should accept it

please look at this rule carefully

2 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Kien Giang said:

Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system.

Best Regards 

Soul Knight:)