When I play multiplayer why does not my fatigue increase

NoStepOnSnek

Question

Game: euro truck sim 2 

Mod Version: 0.2.2.4.0

Controllers Used: mouse and keyboard

Description of Issue:When I play multiplayer why does not my fatigue increase? i have over 18000 km drove so far and i have yet to see my fatigue increase at all while fatigue is enabled in my settings. is fatigue not enabled in mp? or is there some kind of bug causing it not to work, i have posted this in bug reports as im not sure if it is a bug or just not in game, feel free to move my post to the correct topic in the fourms if this is not the right place to post, thanks 

How to reproduce: not really sure

8 answers to this question

Greetings @NoStepOnSnek this is a known bug that can´t be fixed cause the tmp time is slower then game time so the fatigue doesn´t work so i suggest that you turn it of when playing on mp.

//moved to help due to known bug that isn´t fixable by tmp but can be by passed

hello

This isn't a problem on your end, it is universal and for everybody who uses the mod. You won't get tired from simply driving in MP, as there is a time difference between SP and the time in MP, since after all, it is a mod. The only way you can get tired in MP is by teleporting, using a ferry, cancelling a load, and so on, which would make your time in the game rush forward (this is how you also reset the economy), and therefore make you tired.

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

The fatigue is disabled in multiplayer. You may be able to sleep in game and that may or may not reset your fatigue to 0, but your fatigue should never increase.

Hey there,

Even if you.would sleep your time would be the same. That is way better than changing the time! why? Because some people would have day and some night. Some would drive with their lights and some without. So: very dangerous. Also, turning off that simulation is better. You don't have to worry about that. You can also make it realistic by fueling, offenses (fines), rain on 40% chance, ... You can play the way you want, unfortunately without that.

Best regards,

Rukiro

Dear @NoStepOnSnek,

It has been over 3 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to 'Inactive topics'. 
If you  still need help, you should open a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com
Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Locked and moved to Inactive due to inactivity.