Steam ID

EtaPaPa

Question

Hello truckers! I have one question about SteamID, Is it possible to delete SteamID from my account because i wanna make new account and old account i want to give my cousin who has box version of ets2 and he does not remember password to steam. 

6 answers to this question

Heya!

Unfortunately we aren't able to change your steam account that is connected to your tmp account. But in your case there would be several options to get your steam account back via the steam support: https://help.steampowered.com/de/wizard/HelpWithLoginInfo?issueid=406

If you want to Change your email/password that is connected to your tmp  acccount, contact our support via support.truckersmp.com

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey

You cannot delete any steam ID. If you want to create a new truckersmp account, you have to make a new steam account, buy ets2 (€19.99) or ats (€19.99). Then you can create a new truckeramp account. If your old account is permanently banned, don't do it. That is ban evading and can lead in a permanent ban without warning or notification. For all info about ban evading, please read the rules.

Best regards,

Rukiro