PINFO command

Dmancio210

I don't miss such feature, since I usually get the player's data using the Report window from the TAB list of players before hitting the "instant replay" recording hotkey. With this, when I'm going to file the report, I have the date/time in the video file name and all needed data (name, truckersmp id) in the footage. But to those who use /pinfo instead, it would make a great addition. You have +1 from me.

This is an excellent suggestion to me, thanks @Joao Rodrigues for reviving this topic. I have suggested this in a conversation on our staff discord before, but failed to make a proper suggestion topic about it.

We have tools to determine the age of evidence submitted to us, but this would certainly make it easier for both players and staff. There's a command to display the server time, but including it in the /pinfo command would be even better.

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

+1 Really great idea :) I live in Denmark, so I always have to subtract 2 hours, and If I don't have the time to make the report immediately, I would be able to look at the picture (Of pinfo in chat), and see what time to write :) 

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

• 2 weeks later...

+1
In my reports I never put the right time of the event at stake, on the site they won't see at the same time, so it makes no difference, but and a great idea has my support.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...