PINFO command

Dmancio210

Hello,

Please use our Suggestion Format. Without one, your suggestion most likely will be rejected soon.

Remember to keep your post structured and easy to read and keep it to one suggestion pr. thread.

For example:

Suggestion Name: 

Suggestion Description:

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

that would be better having a /pinfo time  it should not mater what you use it should have a time 

I would of liked it if I got a message saying this as been post or saying way the post was removed 

+1, makes reporting more precise. I can also see reports being able to be cross referenced much easier, especially if to determine whether multiple people have reported someone for an action in one single timeframe or multiple over a longer timeframe. Currently, I can only guess when something has happened anyways. I'm in favor of adding a time indicator in UTC when using /pinfo.

+1 From me. Such a simple addition that would make every report very accurate, some of my reports are hours off because I have to check if EST is in daylight savings time, convert EST to UTC, then I need to double check that its the right time and I usually still get things mixed up.

+1

That would be a nice feature. Personally I prefer analyzing my recordings and cut the parts to upload and report, but right now I can't, I have to load them one by one while with the new system I can first analyze them and then upload them all together without worrying about the time that will be written in the video.

hi it would be good having a report system  time linked to a players pc time as well so when a player is reported you get  id 1234 reported id 56789 at gt 08:23 pt 20:36  gt is  game time & pt is players time 

On 19/08/2018 at 12:10 PM, drew156 said:

hi it would be good having a report system  time linked to a players pc time as well so when a player is reported you get  id 1234 reported id 56789 at gt 08:23 pt 20:36  gt is  game time & pt is players time 

That would be invading someones privacy & their pc....the less of that the better but the Suggestion is +1