Question on being banned...

Zyklenome

Question

Hello to anyone reading this. I have 4 bans. All of them ridiculously stupid but that doesn't matter. So my question was, do these bans ever go off of my record or what? I feel like a 'criminal' with these bans and I'm scared that when I'm going to get to my sixth, that I am going to be banned permanently. I read somewhere that if there is a years' time between the fifth and sixth ban that you don't get permanently banned on your sixth. Thank you to anyone who is kind enough to give a reply :)

• Upvote 1

8 answers to this question

Hello @Zyklenome, check this link: https://truckersmp.com/rules - read the rules and everything gonna be fine.

But the answer for You're questions is this:

§2.11 - How bans are issued

The first 3 bans issued are at Game Moderator discretion.

The 4th ban is 1 month.

The 5th ban is 3 months.

The 6th ban is permanent with no chance of undo. Any bans further than 12 months before the current ban are ignored under this rule. This is considered the cooling off period.

If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, Game Moderators may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm. Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent.

Also, when You registered You're account on TruckersMP - you accepted the rules, right ?

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

Hello @Zyklenome,

Yes, bans will always be visible on your profile and you cannot undo this.

This is more or less your own fault (I don't want to be rude), you have broken the rules, and that is why it is displayed on your account, and cannot be undone.

I hope I have answered your question now, let me know :).

Yeah @Frosty and @[VIVA] PsychicznyMajster I understand. :( I understand that I have broken some of the rules, but some are just too intense and misunderstood. I have a final question, is there a way to add a new truckersmp account but keep the same steam account? Or else I would have to make a new steam account once I get to by 6th ban (which I hope won't be soon) and I don't have any intentions on making a new steam account. Thank you again, and I hope that was my last question for now :))

42 minutes ago, Zyklenome said:

Yeah @Frosty and @[VIVA] PsychicznyMajster I understand. :( I understand that I have broken some of the rules, but some are just too intense and misunderstood. I have a final question, is there a way to add a new truckersmp account but keep the same steam account? Or else I would have to make a new steam account once I get to by 6th ban (which I hope won't be soon) and I don't have any intentions on making a new steam account. Thank you again, and I hope that was my last question for now :))

Greetings.

In normal circumstances, you are only permitted one Steam account per TMP account. If you were to delete your TMP account and create a new one and link the same Steam account, your ban history will still be listed, as the bans carry out according to your Steam account. Please notice that you using another Steam account to play TMP due to ban history is considered ban evading and indeed is against the rules (Steam's rules also prohibit this, IIRC). To avoid another ban, re-read the rules once more, from top to bottom, and follow them by word. If you believe you've found some sort of loophole in the rules, use caution and avoid it, read it once more just in case. If you are experiencing difficulty in understanding a listed rule, don't be afraid to ask us!

v1.png 

Hey there!

No further replies to this question needed because you already created another topic about it. So anybody who'd like to help him further, please use the seconde topic then. You can find it below:

Please tell us whether your main Problem is solved or you need further help :) 

Best regards,

NeonLeon

TruckersMP Support

We're glad to hear that the problem has been solved. Thank you for your help and participation! :)

/Locked and moved to Solved.