trailer ownership

Klaus Ferrano

This more than likely will be available in MP as we strive to make sure that all features of the game are able to be used in MP 

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

4 minutes ago, NoNameFound said:

Why should it not get added?TruckersMP Profile

The only reason I think it shouldn't get added is because it will greatly increase the amount of trollers using the trailers, there will also be double trailers, unless TMP somehow manages to remove it, meaning that their will also be alot more crashes as not everyone is experienced enough to haul one. 

I think it will be included in the upcoming update of our MP, but there will be some changes or any restrictions.

Because...

As you know,

our MP already has some rules about the double trailers, and in light of all circumstances(especially the congested traffic condition) and my experience, 

something like b-double type could be restricted.

But, nobody knows what will happen in the future! :P

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived