Bad manner???

Woodpeacker

56 minutes ago, Miyuki said:

Well I would have to say "Good luck" to you.

It is totally legal to drive on C-D road in 60km/h and with heavy load, but ...

Adapt with other traffic is the most important thing in game also in real world. Follow the speed limit should not be your primary concern. Same applies in real world. It is selfish and self-oriented if you drive at like that.

Because most of the players there have no brakes, they will only try to keep 150km/h as long as possible. And they think if they could nail that road with speed = They have good driving skill (totally bullshit) However in the other way, you are blocking them so they have to overtake you. That's also fine for me if they do it in a proper way. So you can still drive slow, they can still drive fast. No crash = No complaints to that, I am totally fine for that.

So when they overtaking you and cause a crash. That's 10% your fault. Because you caused them to overtake you. I know it sounded weird but that's the truth in C-D road. That 10% is = Failed to adapt with other traffic, self-oriented driving. Of course it won't let you get banned, the guy who get banned is the people who caused accident. But I don't think you will be happy with that because that should ruined your truck / trailer.

But if you don't mind the above, you can just keep driving like that because as mentioned at the first place, totally legal.

I could survive the whole C-D road without crash at night with trailer. And I actually recorded it. You need special driving style to get your trailer intact. And the requirements are:

1. Fast truck

2. Only light trailer

3. Willing to drive at 70km/h all the time / Drive at 150km/h when necessary (latter in my video)

I agree that it is legal.
As you said above, they need to adapt.

Thank you for your opinion.

5 hours ago, DJ Jefferz said:

CD yolunun 60-80KMH arasında bir hız sınırı olduğu düşünüldüğünde, bu hızlarda sürüyorum. Eğer bu etkiyi aşmak isteyen insanlar etkilese bile umurumda değil, yine de hız sınırına sadık kalırım, eğer insanlar soluklanmak isterlerse benim misafirim olurlar ama kuralları ihlal ederseniz sonuçlarla uğraşmak zorunda kalırsınız. 

150'de dolaşmak her zamanki gibi aptalca bir aptallıktır, o kadar acelesizdir, o yüzden neden daha hızlı bir yere gitme uğruna dikkatsizce sürmeyi tercih edersiniz. Sadece sakin ol ve yolculuğun tadını çıkar. Basit 

I agree with you ! You are true ... :check:

Well.. I think this is not a matter of someone's manner but a matter of someone's patience.

As you know, The behavior you mentioned above is absolutely allowed and ETS2 is not a racing game.

And of course, all players have the same opportunities and rights to enjoy our MP.

Why don't you try to enjoy with that speed rather than blame someone?

It could be another funny one than you have thought.

(* Of course, I think someone who has any bad intentions should be blamed. 

But in almost all cases, you don't even know what he or she's really thinking.)  

In my case, I enjoy with that speed or just get some rest for a while and drive again.

Someone who has really bad manner is the one who breaks our rules. :)

60 tons of freight , especially on the C-D road,you have to go at least 70 or 80 km /h.
The engine power is up to you,because if you move at a lower speed you can probably cause an accident,because of novice drivers.:)

To do this one time with Heavy Cargo Pack, it's bad on EU#2, you can't drive correctly.
But, On Eu#1, it's great, not any trolls, no problems to have a realistic drive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In general, one should drive only as fast as one can control the vehicle.

The speed not only needs to be adapted to road- , traffic- , visibility- and weather conditions, but also to personal abilities, vehicle characteristics and load.

Against this background and considering the fact, that the maximum allowed speed for most parts of the road between Calais and Duisburg is 60 kph, I think one is perfectly entitled to drive at that speed or even slower if necessary.

On 13/8/2018 at 2:17 PM, Siofer PL/BY said:

how is it againts the rules? I've overtook couple of cops on c-d and nothing not even a kick or warning also overtook couple of times whilst cops being parked on the side of the road and they saw what i was doing so i don't consider overtaking on c-d againts the rules. People overtake there all the time and if it was a bannable offence it would ruin the c-d road

So the rules state:

§2.4 - Incorrect Way / Inappropriate Overtaking*

Driving the incorrect way down a road. Overtaking or Undertaking in an area of extremely low FPS and/or in areas with large amounts of traffic, overtaking resulting in an accident or anything similar. This also includes overtaking on any 1 lane in each direction road where there is excessive traffic such as a traffic jam. Areas with a large amount of traffic are considered to be 25+ players.

C-D road is always 25+ players. So this rule apply. So like 90% of the time its illegal to overtake on the C-D Road.

What the police does and dont on the C-D road is up to them but the rules are pretty clear :)

Hey
I believe that on the road C-D it is better to put a limit on the rate.
For example

1.Here you are quietly eating 80 not any overtaking would not be mad
2.Emergency situations will be less as 80 km per hour it is impossible to perform any kind of accident as you can manage to automatise

A lot to perechislit if you do the speed limit on C-D because less is inadequate will be on the road and some will be boring to drive on C-D 80-90 kilometers

Thanks for your attention regards LuiGi Junior :)

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.

//Topic moved to Archive.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived