Bad manner???

Woodpeacker

Personally I've never had a problem with these sort of people who drive down C-D road carrying a heavy load in a low powered truck, let alone driving the speed limit. However for some reason, there's lots of people who drive down C-D like it's a race, and these are the sort of people who will get bothered by people carrying a heavy load in a low powered truck.

In short, traffic flow would be disturbed (considering the popularity of the road, which makes it hard to pass without causing a head-on collision) to an extent, but that's the most harm they will do.

Considering the C-D road has a road speed limit of 60-80KMH anyway I drive at these speeds. I don't really care if this effects people who want to overtake, I stick to the speed limit anyway, If people want to overtake be my guests but if you break the rules then you have to deal with the consequences. 

Driving around at 150 is just pure stupidity eitherway, Theres no rush so why bother driving recklessly for the sake of getting anywhere quicker. Just chill out and enjoy the ride. Simple 

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

If they bug you, overtake them when it’s safe to do so or wait patiently behind them. They’re having fun doing what they’re doing and they’re not causing havoc by driving safely so why ruin their experience by overtaking like a complete muppet - the quicker you go above the speed limit, in my opinion, the more of an idiot you look.

5PEARMINT

9 minutes ago, iamdubs said:

If they bug you, overtake them when it’s safe to do so or wait patiently behind them. They’re having fun doing what they’re doing and they’re not causing havoc by driving safely so why ruin their experience by overtaking like a complete muppet - the quicker you go above the speed limit, in my opinion, the more of an idiot you look.

Overtake when its safe to do so? No. Thats against the rules. Overtaking on CD road is not allowed. So i dont suggest doing that :)

If you want to drive CD road with a heavy load and a low powered truck, be my guest.  as long as you follow the rules you are on the right. the speedlimit on the road is 80km anyway :)

Honestly, when I go down C-D road, I don't exceed 90. I do thing going 60 down C-D can be dangerous since people are not that smart and will try to pull an overtake and wipe you out or ram someone else. I have never overtaken on C-D before because it is a road and a simulator game. It is not a race your trailer to it's destination game.

"one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember" 

YkVNx7p.png

It doesn't matter to me. The problem is everyone driving 150km/h in a populated area like it's a race. I don't know how they enjoy going back and forth to Calais and Duisburg with speed. Finish going back and forth in a few minutes is not very fun to me. I suggest driving somewhere rather than being overtaken plenty with racers and useless traffic or avoid active hours where everyone is on C-D road. It's better to avoid than discipline everyone. If you're okay with it, be careful and good luck on your future trips in C-D road.

I think it´s to risky, other players want to overtake you and involve other players in an accident because they underestimante their overtaking manervers. I never overtake myself on D-C road, except when i have a strong lagger before me, but then only when everything is really free and I can pass without risk.

1 hour ago, MrSirViking said:

Overtake when its safe to do so? No. Thats against the rules. Overtaking on CD road is not allowed. So i dont suggest doing that :)

If you want to drive CD road with a heavy load and a low powered truck, be my guest.  as long as you follow the rules you are on the right. the speedlimit on the road is 80km anyway :)

how is it againts the rules? I've overtook couple of cops on c-d and nothing not even a kick or warning also overtook couple of times whilst cops being parked on the side of the road and they saw what i was doing so i don't consider overtaking on c-d againts the rules. People overtake there all the time and if it was a bannable offence it would ruin the c-d road

3 hours ago, twix bar said:

To be honest it gets a little bit annoying when someone is doing a really heavy cargo on C-D road but I'm always patient

Patience,That's a good posture.

1 hour ago, Silent Death_53 said:

risky and dangerous. Do not go slow on a crowded road like d-c! I warn slowers.

I totally agree.

3 hours ago, Gucci Gang said:

Hi.

I think it must be a very risky adventure. Driving too slow, you will provoke other players to overtake you and this can cause problems for you.

Yes, I don't want to overtake, but I have to.

3 hours ago, Silver Strikyn said:

Personally I've never had a problem with these sort of people who drive down C-D road carrying a heavy load in a low powered truck, let alone driving the speed limit. However for some reason, there's lots of people who drive down C-D like it's a race, and these are the sort of people who will get bothered by people carrying a heavy load in a low powered truck.

In short, traffic flow would be disturbed (considering the popularity of the road, which makes it hard to pass without causing a head-on collision) to an extent, but that's the most harm they will do.

I drive fast everywhere. So I was always in the way...

2 hours ago, [TPH] John said:

It doesn't matter to me. The problem is everyone driving 150km/h in a populated area like it's a race. I don't know how they enjoy going back and forth to Calais and Duisburg with speed. Finish going back and forth in a few minutes is not very fun to me. I suggest driving somewhere rather than being overtaken plenty with racers and useless traffic or avoid active hours where everyone is on C-D road. It's better to avoid than discipline everyone. If you're okay with it, be careful and good luck on your future trips in C-D road.

That's me... I always drive at 150 kilometers. I need to change my driving habits. :C

3 hours ago, [L Y]- Small Nan said:

No, it's risky that your slow driver will overtake you and cause some accidents

I don't understand...

1 hour ago, Dziada said:

Being overtaken is not the issue. There are many people who overtake and are very capable. From experience however, it does get annoying when someone with heavy cargo is going extremely slowly. People get annoyed, and therefore those people will make irrational decisions.

Yeah that's right

When I see such people, I chat "Go single with your heavy cago"

2 hours ago, MrSirViking said:

Ummmm................... I don't agree.

Well I would have to say "Good luck" to you.

It is totally legal to drive on C-D road in 60km/h and with heavy load, but ...

Adapt with other traffic is the most important thing in game also in real world. Follow the speed limit should not be your primary concern. Same applies in real world. It is selfish and self-oriented if you drive at like that.

Because most of the players there have no brakes, they will only try to keep 150km/h as long as possible. And they think if they could nail that road with speed = They have good driving skill (totally bullshit) However in the other way, you are blocking them so they have to overtake you. That's also fine for me if they do it in a proper way. So you can still drive slow, they can still drive fast. No crash = No complaints to that, I am totally fine for that.

So when they overtaking you and cause a crash. That's 10% your fault. Because you caused them to overtake you. I know it sounded weird but that's the truth in C-D road. That 10% is = Failed to adapt with other traffic, self-oriented driving. Of course it won't let you get banned, the guy who get banned is the people who caused accident. But I don't think you will be happy with that because that should ruined your truck / trailer.

But if you don't mind the above, you can just keep driving like that because as mentioned at the first place, totally legal.

I could survive the whole C-D road without crash at night with trailer. And I actually recorded it. You need special driving style to get your trailer intact. And the requirements are:

1. Fast truck

2. Only light trailer

3. Willing to drive at 70km/h all the time / Drive at 150km/h when necessary (latter in my video)

Hi Woodpeacker,

3 hours ago, Woodpeacker said:

Guys, What do you think about low-speed(like 60km) driving on the C-D with heavy loads?

Whilst the majority speeds along the CD/DC road, the minority doesn't. And that's completely fine. The permissible speed is, as far as I know and what I read in the comments above, 60 km/h. So I do not see any reason why those "low-speed" player shouldn't drive along this road!? There is no restrictions for what trailer you have to use and vice versa, and there shouldn't be any. The problem is that most people racing more probably risk having a crash with others rather than hitting the brakes and adapt their speed to the one driving ~60 km/h. I don't have any problem with that, simply because I'd have a maximum speed of 80km/h on that road (if I'd use it), so I'm more likely part of the minority. If somebody then wants to overtake me, please be my guest, but don't yell "REC & REP" if you're having a crash. The one who overtakes deals with the consequences.

To be honest, I don't really understand the need to rush along the road as if there's a record to be beaten.

3 hours ago, Woodpeacker said:

BUT what do you think about dragging a weight that's nearly 60 tons to low power?

Absolutely fine. Nothing to say against it. Sounds like a nice challenge to me.

Regards :wave: 

Nothing to see here. Keep on scrolling 🫠

Archived