Hot topic #1: ETS and ATS 1.32 beta

Prime

I expect a lot of custom trailers, since it's no longer a secret magic only known by a few.  As to doubles, I doubt hybrid trailer lengths would be allowed as in ATS.  It is a big shame the full aero kits aren't available on your own trailer but it's still a beta.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

i just hope the cargo market will be supported and proper synced not like the normal market right now.. if we still have to use world of trucks becouse the cargo market for the new cargos will be as perm bugged as it is right now, then new trailer owning will be non useable in mp. i to be frank worry about that if i may :)

for me the bug applies right now in a way, that i have to use WOT else i dont have a job to deliver and no nothing helps.. i tryed sleeping, teleporting etc. :)

i know from the past that this bug may be only fixable if scs abandoneds developent.. atleast i think i read that some where about tmp and the cargo market bug.. not sure.

in any case im happy about the new rebuild part of germany and hope it releaves some traffic on the a1 from and to hamburg :)

sysp-73354.png

While I haven't had the chance to play the beta yet, I feel this will be one of the biggest updates that ETS has had in a long time, lots of features in this update have been long requested by players. I've been playing pretty much since ETS2 came out at this point and I've never been more happy about an update. 

Trailer ownership is going to be a massive change, I personally can't wait for it and I can see a lot of benefits for it on MP as well, VTCs can have matching trucks/trailers while doing convoys, etc. The new UI changes are a welcomed changed too, while it isn't a massive change it certainly shows a lot more. They have also started rebuilding efforts on the old parts of the map which I think everyone can agree is long overdue, this will take time though.

I just hope that the feature isn't disabled somehow, because it'd be really nice to be able to constantly haul around a trailer so that I'm trailer-less when the game is being semi-retarded and won't let me sleep to get jobs. :P

This is a Big Update that Helps VTCs a lot and even users too. Big headache of taking Empty trailers with mod is not needed now. For convoys and Casual playing, you can apply VTC paintjobs to trailer aswell. Trailer Response is very good that you don't even feel that you are driving B-Doubles. Lot of Customization to the trailers. Got Very good impression.  IDK how virtual speditor is gonna work with this but Truly promising update from SCS.

1.32 looks as though it is going to one of my favorite updates as it adds in many new features.  I am especially looking forward to the custom trailers as I am still wondering what trailers will be seen on the road in the future, the possibilities are almost endless, I wish the update would be released soon, but I will be patient and wait.

The very idea with hot discussions is gorgeous and interesting. 1.32 for Ets one of the good updates, the northern part of Germany looks very nice by the eye, its trailer is very good function and convenient as well as other delicious things, I hope most players will appreciate it positively)

12 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I really want doubles to be allowed everywhere, while cargo & storage is limited to there why shouldnt people be allowed to take a drive around the map......i wish scs would de restrict them...the uk is the only place you dont get them ( rigid = + trailer combinations are rare but we have some )!

Save editing will need enforcing as you can probably put truck wheels on which if you don't have the dlc's may cause crashes ( unless something can be done to spawn them standard for those without like the trucks ) 

As for lag, its likely due to the high detail over the old ones but being everyone will have them i hope optimisation will solve most of that.....the other issue is gonna be people putting truck paint jobs on trailers or dare i say it, people making hybrids i.e full size double trailers & with different bodies / chassis ( fridge trailer with steering axles + dry liner with lift axles, different paint jobs etc ). hard to describe so see images.

Something like this  ( first trailer )

Parcel Force DAF CF PO54YJK - Widnes

With this behind it ( second trailer )

ASDA-LST-FRONT-1.jpg?itok=gcuFOGTA&times

Second trailer looking awesome, l want to see in ets)

The content looks fantastic, the quality is great. The only problem I see is that not all of Germany is completed, large parts of Germany have not been updated and many types of trailers were not included such as tanker trailers. SCS have got the quality spot on but need to work on improving the quantity too. This isn't a small game anymore, they are clearly making a decent amount of money from the game and they need to start hiring more devs asap, ETS2 is now creeping in to the top 10 most played games on Steam every now and again so they need to work on the quantity of content they are releasing. 

Good update, but we need one more thing, TRAFFIC in MP, TMP have put a video with it, but it comes in 10-20 years?...

Topic-idea: not good, why: more stupidity from peoples who have time to do stupid things...

I have a VERY GOOD Idea for TMP: Is "EURO"-Truck-sim, u have EU server, so, block on the EU servers, all NON-EU IP's and the servers get less ping problems!!! (i'm root-server-manager, i know from what i speak,...!!!=

So, be less Noobless, more logical work...

And another point: U (TMP) impose ENGLISH as 1rst language, but u forget: EU has FRENCH as 1st European language, and NOT English!