Hot topic #1: ETS and ATS 1.32 beta

Prime

Well, I see upsides and downsides. However, I will admit that I have not played the beta long so I can't say much.

upsides

• We can now have our own custom trailers
  • We can now get any type ( however limited to the type of trailer you have) of cargo for our trailer instead of being limited to one trailer for the cargo
  • Convoys can actually look like convoys of you are like me and can't find a trailer that goes to the same place as the convoy goes to and tags along without a trailer

Downsides

• in a "silly" way I think that traffic jams become more possible of happening ( though I could be wrong)
  • And in a way a line at the gas station could become longer and end up on the road if people were to carry their trailers everywhere. Not that it is a bad thing, but to hopefully see what I am trying to say...

But overall I think it would be a nice and in a way a good thing. ☺

NKM01

NKM01B01

really with the 1.32 version the game becomes more beautiful we will not just spend time on our trucks to look good and wondering with which trailer they will suit and with 1.32 comes a pretty beautifully dirt on the outward sea of the sea that seems just amazing

also when I will go 1.32 for a multiplayer I personally can not wait

• Like 1

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

Hello everybody!

I'm so excited that SCS Software Studio is making new ideas real. We are the players and we need to get some fresh in a game. Possibility of buying your own trailers was so great idea, I hope that it will be work good as in the descriptions and trailer movies. There's one point which is little worrying me - paintings for the trailers is available only as trucks paintings. I would like to paint my own trailer in my own way. It could work such a list of eg. colors, patterns, stickers, place for your own tag. Do you agree with me? Let tell me in the coments, that it could be a great solution. Waiting for your answers, bye! :D

• Like 1

^ This would be really nice, indeed. 

Anyway, let‘s see what the new Update and the Trailerownership brings, maybe they‘ll add in the further something like this, nobody knows.:wesmart:

hmm it will be great! But, it can be worse. Many ppl left  their trailer in busy road like C-D road, and cause traffic chaos. This usually happen.  Hmmm i suggest that player can't leave their trailer for 100m in coilision area (as same as when u didn't turn on the headlights). And it will more great if custom trailer skin allowed in MP, especially for famous VTC (like Strathclyde, WTL, Viva, etc). So when they convoy they look same. I hope SCS will add tandem truck in 1.33, or maybe in 1.32 (it will be very great). Also, add more car mods and official wheel (or fix the AI bugs).

Hello truckers;

I already tried the beta and SCS is to be congratulated. Now you have to know how TruckersMp will handle it !!!

How long will it take to att the mp after the Alpha version comes out ??? Will it have all the features?

We'll have to wait and see how it goes! Until I hope that SCS is making the wheel dlc work in the trailers and that they add more trailers.

Good kms to all ...

Virgulino [PT]

Good Morning,

I haven't actually played the 1.32 beta but it looks like it will push the simulation factor of the game up tenfold. Also, I see this "Hot Topic" idea going far. Good work! :tmp:

all that I expect from the update is a lot of traffic jams, the fight against double hitch (+more and no orders spelled out by the developers of the game even if the administration of the MP will be favorable); again, you need the code to synchronize the goods, which is so without the site world of Trucks from SCS is still unfinished

• Prime unfeatured this topic