Hot topic #1: ETS and ATS 1.32 beta

Prime

9 hours ago, VytenisL said:

what I have to do to open data?

Hi @VytenisL,

If you want to update the version for public_beta 1.32, go to the library and right-click on Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator, then click on the properties and go to the BETA tab and click on 1.32 public_beta.

gyhpuYu.png

56 minutes ago, Fluttershy (Candy Heart) said:

I can't wait for the new update to come to tmp not only do they have cool trailer ownership,
they have VARIABLE SPEED LIMIT SIGNS kinda Like the UK's. as shown by the pics below.

Hello Candy.

This speed sing change by line? Or only is a new form to show with static data? Example that all show the same speed always.

Thanks.

PD: I Like your videos

Jorge Sandi

jorensanbar

Nova Transports CEO

https://novatransports.com

Good Night,

It is still in beta, but I believe that multiplayer will not suffer any changes in rules ... But that's just my opinion, there may be rule changes, of course, but we'll wait until the official launch of 1.32 for both ETS2 and ATS. :tmp:

I'm really looking forward for this Update to get it's final release and multiplayer getting updated!
Of course I'm really excited for the trailer ownership, but on the other hand I'm really looking forward to drive in the refreshed German map ^^ (because I'm German ;) xD)

But I think there will be some minor rule changes regarding save-editing for trailers, since now there will be way more possibilities.

Hello @HeNeedSomeMilk!,

I'm sorry to inform you that TruckersMP does not support any beta versions of the games. However, the TruckersMP developers will start working on a multiplayer version once SCS releases the full version of 1.32. Until then you would have to wait patiently. I estimate that our developers require one or two weeks to develop a multiplayer version after the full version is released.

I hope that answered your question. If you have any further questions or comments, don't be afraid to contact me.:)

UsDxWIH.png