Hot topic #1: ETS and ATS 1.32 beta

Prime

After this HUGE and really COOL 1.32 will past some time, but the future will bring more awesome and better things in both games...

• The MAN model is ready but there are no tuning elements for it yet.
  • SCS wants all of the trailers in the game to be available for purchase.
  • SCS wants to normalize the tuning of trailers to look just like the tuning of trucks.
  • More ambitious plans for WOTR than cargo for trailer ownership.
  • The next livestream in September 2018
  • There are plans to expand the possibilities of tuning of trailers.
  • Many types of cargo in one trailer SCSoon
  • Renault Range T - SCS does not have CAD files.
  • Update 1.32 is preparation for DX11.
  • More trailer licenses in the future.
  • Goodyear tires - RootKiller said: "This can't be a coincidence."
  • The next truck for ATS is International.
  • Talks about the license Volvo to ATS are still ongoing.
  • Beyond the Baltic Sea - still in production.
  • 1.32 Comparison to what will be in the future, this is a small update.

Support, Help, Run and Shout with NATURE and ANIMALS KINGDOM!

1.pngwwf.jpg?itok=uISmlZ_l

T hope this version will come in Multiplayer because its so beautiful!:wub: Own trailers and better streets for convoys.. a dream.:love:I hope in the future will added more paintjobs for cars..:rolleyes:

Heroxx:)

Just now, [GER] Heroxx said:

I hope this version will come in Multiplayer because its so beautiful!:wub: Own trailers and better streets for convoys.. a dream.:love:I hope in the future will added more paintjobs for cars..:rolleyes:

Heroxx:)

I think the new update is really good and i can't wait for its full release! The only issue I have with it would be the problems it may cause on TMP. How will rules be changed to accommodate the new possibilities for save editing? Also, the rule regarding trailer weight because people can technically haul empty trailers 

58 minutes ago, Tomika89 said:

Hello help 

1,32,,27 update

new update !!!

20180819155417_1.jpg

20180819155430_1.jpg

You can report this one at the SCS Forum and they will fix this in the next update.

Remember, if You are using the beta version, bugs like this are normal and we can do anything to help You. The best option is teleport to service. 

"You seemed like the ,,veteran” that knows everything. Not like a war veteran, just a guy that was long enough to know how it works"

Hello,

Good thing to share our point of view on this "Hot Topic" !!!

I'am now playing ETS 1.32 and I really like it !!! I hope, when the MP will be compatible with the new version, we will see some traffics on the EU1 serveur !!! 

Thank you for your great works MP team !!! 

Christophe.

-=Christophe=- // Chris [FR] // 

Beta has a few bugs. Like Prime said above, that isn't surprising given the bigger scale of this update compared to others.

Happy they finally added trailer ownership into the game. This is something I thought about roughly 4 years ago (if not longer xD) and was hoping they would implement it at some point in time. Glad I was patient about it, and it finally got added. At least SCS still cares to make big updates to their game 6 years down the road. SCS has a lot more care then what other game companies can say.

For MP it will be a bit interesting, but I wouldn't too many, if any, major problems with it. As always, performance for users on lower end PCs will go down, since they are updating graphics in certain areas along with the personal trailers adding some workload to the GPU and/or CPU. But that should really only be a minor, maybe moderate increase in workload so a majority of users should be okay with it.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

5 hours ago, Xiolin said:

For MP it will be a bit interesting, but I wouldn't too many, if any, major problems with it. As always, performance for users on lower end PCs will go down, since they are updating graphics in certain areas along with the personal trailers adding some workload to the GPU and/or CPU. But that should really only be a minor, maybe moderate increase in workload so a majority of users should be okay with it.

The new version (1.32) is less "FPS killer" than the 1.31. I saw a huge difference, especially in Italy (Messina for example). 

I hope it will be the same when it will be updated on MP.

-=Christophe=- // Chris [FR] //