Hot topic #1: ETS and ATS 1.32 beta

Prime

the ets2 1.32 public beta will have bugs   the public beta is so player can take a look at the update before it comes out & let scs know about any bugs in game so scs can get the update right 

Edited by drew156
missed a letter out

Hi everyone! Veery good topic fot top :P

I played new version with my own carriers, but on Multi i think could be problem ( in ETS2, because I don't played ATS yet) with doubles. In DK, NL it isn't problem because roads are prepared to this kind of trailers, but Poland, Sweeden, Italy not. So question is, If there is some players with doubles in "small road" what will be with ping> results could be for example crash.. But however I can't wait to that U will relise it in ETS 2 MP !! <3

6 minutes ago, jccpereira said:

Bom dia a todos, meu nome é Jose Carlos e preciso de uma ajuda, talvez vcs possam.Estou tentando entrar no multplayer e me uma janela dizendo para atualizar, já atualizei para a umtima 1.32.2 25s, e continua abrindo a janela solicitando o mesmo. Vcs saberiam me informar como resolver este problema.O meu email = [email protected]    Fico no aguardo Obrigado.

Hi

Reason is that ETS 2 MP have older version. It wil be upgrated soon, but SCS Software must re bugs first Single Player mode :)

Kamil :)

I think there will be more players drive with custom trailers. Which is a nice thing.
I don't think the gameplay will change much on TMP, the only thing that my worries is that you can add Led Flashers on the back side from the truck, and a lot of players will do it.

57 minutes ago, Officer58 said:

I like it. Only thing is I can only use doubles in scandinavia.

That is because official rules. That kind of trailers are only in scandinavian allowed withoud special permits.
In the rest of Europe the must have special permits to drive with that kind of combinations.

The arrival of version 1.32 adds a lot of fun, such as custom containers and Krone DLC! I hope TMP official will not be hampered by this version update to bring better game experience for players! TMPTeam < 3 :wub:

I’ve only played a short amount of time but the 1.32 update will primarily benefit VTCs because mods don’t have to be used, for those who use them and you can now have a more unique trailer. To advance this update, you need to be able to add text to your trailer to make them even more unique. 

In my opinion, the Germany revamp will be on of the most influential map changes because it’s a very busy place and currently I think Germany is boring to drive in as the roads are repetitive and the graphics aren’t as good as Scandinavia, France and Italia. Hopefully they revamp each country as the UK has similar issues and with the new map DLCs they look a bit out of place.