Hot topic #1: ETS and ATS 1.32 beta

Prime

really I hope can walk on the MP in the official version 1.32 of Ets2 and Ats
I think it's going to be exciting everyone with their truck and trailer painted in their favorite colors,

what I hope is that this guys who are now entering the MP

Respect the rules and do no harm to anyone so that everyone can have fun without any problems !

227300_screenshots_20180810223200_1.thumb.jpg.2be223270db79aa3c2e1e9c4a0019099.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 13.08.2018 at 12:05 AM, [S.PLH]Warrior said:

This will absolutely give positive gameplay not too mention about convoys, should be much easier too get the same trailers and not too worry about expire jobs anymore.

Adding HEX would be perfect, add hex and same colour. :D

SAY STOP TO RACISM !!!!

Romanian people are people just like you !

I came across a bug.

Sometimes randomly out of no where a truck and trailer will just fall from the sky and usually end up landing on top of your truck 

I think this new update allowing to buy your own trailer really brings more realism to the game especially for truck company's that can now have there own design for truck and trailer , also the variety of trailers is outstanding and very well done i love the way they have switched to pallets and that you need to reverse up to the loading dock to allow goods to be loaded. Overall perfect update to the game. 

On 15/08/2018 at 2:53 AM, TurklerRS said:

I think that the update is overhyped, it's just some fancy trailers

Back to Fortnite for you then sweetie.

On 14/08/2018 at 7:22 PM, CosminFlo said:

And also fall in love with your combo.

I wouldn't go that far lol - I wasn't planning on throwing myself in the back of a flatbed in a hot bunny outfit. Don't picture that.

Safe driving all.