Hot topic #1: ETS and ATS 1.32 beta

Prime

quOJW3H.png

Hello fellow truck enthousiasts!

We are introducing a new section to the forum: Hot topic. In this section we will create a discussion topic every 2 weeks.

These topics can include specific rule discussions, discussions about events,  things that happen in the community and in the simulation world,... 

For our first topic we will kick things off with something that has everyone hyped for a few days already: the release of ETS and ATS 1.32!

What do you think the impact of this will be on TruckersMP on the way it will be played, possible changes in the rules to accomodate the new trailers,...

Discuss it all with us in the comments below!

• Like 17
  • Upvote 1

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

Ooh a new section. Cool.

Now to the topic. Of course everyone will be carrying a trailer from now on, VTCs will have a uniformed fleet without taking jobs which is awesome and last but not the least, the rise of newest trailer mods. New rules for trailer mods might add so yeah.

I noticed the little tweaks on lightings and skybox which is great. Color corrections mods might act up. Loving the new UI to cover the new options and settings. Oregon is now highlighted on the map. Closer to the release? Or it will take until December like the previous map DLCs?

Nonetheless, can't wait for the release.

• HaulieLove 1

The new 1.32 is going to be great for convoys in my opinion, This will allow cleaner looks for VTC's to have the same Trucks & Trailers for events.

Having played around with the new trailers, I found some really good deigns that work with truck paint jobs. 10/10 by SCS on this one.

Also, Loving the idea of Hot Topic :D 

Signature Coming Soon

Pair of vacts / opinion about 1.32 in TruckersMP
 Hello, I would like to say a couple of disadvantages and a couple of advantages of the introduction of 1.32 in TruckersMP as if it is my personal opinion if you do not agree to take off then this is your business.!

Pros update 1.32 

1.A variety of trailers that are added to 1.32 decorate the whole game world TruckersMP 
2.Players no longer use storonami programs as well as mods/modifications for the use of a personal trailer
3.For players and also Directors of various companies is also a great plus we have the official trailer for various convoy and pokatushek with different companies

Cons update 1.32
1.You may notice that when you purchase a trailer you can primercoat it around the garage and this is a big minus for TruckersMP as if it is a large city with a large number of players previsa 25+ there is a chance that it will be a big load and the server and the computers of players TruckersMP.
2.There will be more features for prescribing the trailer " by placing different accessories as well as coloring"
3.Also grazed double hitches problem will be that on the road C-D a large number of players and loaded traffic.Well, that's what I clanu will be a big accident if 2 hitch will be used everywhere on twist maps Ets 2.

All I highlighted the most important functions.:90:

Thank you for your attention with respect LuiGi Junior:)

1.32 is going to be a great update, the trailer ownership will be fantastic and is going to offer so much more to the game, so many different looking and painted trailers going around will look great :) It will make it much easier for convoys especially as you can get your trailer and not have a job messing up the route on your gps.

The downside to the 1.32 update is that the updated areas of Germany might be more laggy for people with lower end pcs :unsure: and its also a shame some of the old bow trailers have been completely removed :(

• Like 1

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

3 hours ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

The 1.32 will make the MP very interesting, with the various trailers, nice vominations of the trucks and all the innovations that come in the MP to use :)

Hi, again. Lol.

I agree it will make MP very interesting, I've tried it out on Singleplayer and it's great! I can't wait until TMP get's round to implementing this update (When SCS releases it that is).

My first impressions:

• Camera panning and switching in the trailer configuration shop is a pain and can be better
  • Would be nice to have all other trailer types as well (cistern, low loader,...)
  • Steering trailers make tight turns seem like a dream, is a big improvement for turning in busy areas (Duisburg, I'm looking at you :kappa:)
  • Doubles and b-doubles with the same steering axles make it feel linke your're not pulling a doubl trailer at all
  • Super easy to switch trailers and move them around, also many deliveries abailable in cargo market, so definately a lot of possibilities to match up trailers and jobs
  • Driving around empty seems to cause some weird trailer behaviour with stability and braking (most noticable on dirt/gravel roads), could be a problem in MP when there are other players nearby
  • Like 2

Regards
Prime
Service & Data Analyst

I really want doubles to be allowed everywhere, while cargo & storage is limited to there why shouldnt people be allowed to take a drive around the map......i wish scs would de restrict them...the uk is the only place you dont get them ( rigid = + trailer combinations are rare but we have some )!

Save editing will need enforcing as you can probably put truck wheels on which if you don't have the dlc's may cause crashes ( unless something can be done to spawn them standard for those without like the trucks ) 

As for lag, its likely due to the high detail over the old ones but being everyone will have them i hope optimisation will solve most of that.....the other issue is gonna be people putting truck paint jobs on trailers or dare i say it, people making hybrids i.e full size double trailers & with different bodies / chassis ( fridge trailer with steering axles + dry liner with lift axles, different paint jobs etc ). hard to describe so see images.

Something like this  ( first trailer )

Parcel Force DAF CF PO54YJK - Widnes

With this behind it ( second trailer )

ASDA-LST-FRONT-1.jpg?itok=gcuFOGTA&times

• Like 1
  • HaulieLove 1