Rearending

Dziada

Question

Firstly, sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find anything.

Today I was driving on the C-D road, as you do. I was going between 70-100 km/h. Suddenly, the person in front of me, around 50m in front, crashes and goes to 0 instantly. I rearended the person in front of me and someone said "rec ban [my id]". Can I get banned for this or nah?

Regards

Dziada

10 answers to this question

Hello! :D

Our administrators would review the game clip and review whether or not it was an accident,

and from what you've said, it certainly was, and he possibly could've been saying it to the person he crashed into.

Either way, you weren't in the wrong, just try to keep more of a distance next time!

Thank you,

Jxsh_y.

Hello, I do not think that you can get banned for this as it sounds as though it was an honest mistake, and what seemed to happen was that de-sync occurred and caused the crash.  As long as you weren't doing anything else wrong at the time, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Hope this helps.

Templar Jon