Application as mod or sup

øha Edi†iøn Kyuu

Question

Hello, to the readers I would like to apply as sup or mod because I want to help the team at work. I have not seen an admin or gamemoderator for a long time and wanted to ask if you need one, please send me an answer.

I sometimes saw people who did not drive on the street or crash into one, i want to help you Network, and would like to see that the players are happy that the people are crashing into the crashed.

KiinqKyudo

12 answers to this question

@KiinqKyudo

Before applying, check if you meet all the requirements for the team that you want to join.

For example, the Support Team needs the following points, those highlighted are the points that you need to work (from what I can see) on because you don't reach them at this moment:

pgGHzGS.png

Same goes for the Game Moderation Team recruitment, highlighted points are those where you need to work and improve before applying:

xNInl3V.png

In Short, help people here on the forums and on Discord, have a good behavior on our services, wait for your active ban to expire and apply when you have a sufficient amount of posts and when you think that you've deserved to join the team by working hard.

And now you check the requirements. If everything is ok you can apply.

If you want to become Game Mod, you need min. 50 useful posts, no bans in the past year, good English and behavior,... for support the requirements Are different!!! Don't think you also need 50 posts.

• Like 1

Hello @KiinqKyudo,

To apply in the team, you must first have good forum activity, and since you have just joined the forum, I do not think it would be a good idea to apply straight away.

I think it would be good to first build up some reputation and forum posts before applying to a role.

I think it is best to not apply this time, but wait for the next recruitment, it may be in a couple of months, but by then, if you are active on the forum, you will probably have enough forum activity to join the team.

That is just what I would do/did.

I would also like to know if your question has now been answered.

Thank you.

Dear @KiinqKyudo,

It has been over 5 days since you last time replied to this topic. Because of the inactivity, I'll move this topic to 'Unsolved topics'. 
If you  still need help, you should open a support ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com
Thank you for your help and participation. Have a great day and happy trucking!

/Moved to Unsolved due to inactivity.