Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Static in speakers & headphones

LintonM

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello

Try and verify your game files. This is a method to check if there are still correct and if they are not, steam will automaticly fix them.

Go to steam》right click on ets2》properties》local files》verify game files

This also checks the sound and music files. If this did not help, please make a support ticket for the correct information!

Kind regards

Greetings.

To enlighten the problem for us, I hope you wouldn't mind answering a few questions on the matter:

-Does the static happen during certain times in the game, seemingly randomly or is it constant?

-Does the static replace every other sound that is played?

-Do you think that the static is replacing a certain sound within the game?

-Did it recently started to happen when you installed the Open Beta version or has it happened in the past?

-Have you verified the game's cache via Steam?

-If you were to back down from Open Beta (back to 1.31), does it persist?

-Have you considered the static being hardware failure?

-Would it be possible to provide a video of the problem in question?

I apologise if that is too many questions for you to answer, but it might help us determine where the static might be coming from and for a possible solution on the matter.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1

v1.png 

hello
It's my pleasure to answer your questions
European truck simulation version 21.32 is still being tested and there will be some bugs in it. After all, please wait for the official version to be more detailed
Best regards
xiaonan

Hello Mate :) 

I would advise you to do exactly as I say

1. The headphones. Plug your headphones to other computers that work properly and see if the hissing sound can still be heard. If the static sound annoys you again, you need to buy a new one.

2. The sound card. Check the sound card on your computer. Make sure it is right in the port. Also, clean up the dust around the sound card. Besides, if you have a cheap integrated sound card on your computer, it may produce the static sound that changes with the processor or the drive activity. So you can change or install a dedicated sound card.

3. The sound controlling buttons. Make sure the speaker icon on the task bar is not muted. If it is, switch related controlling buttons, for example, the Fn + Fx (F1/F2/F3…) function keys, to disable the no sound status.

Best Regards,

Tomukas.

• Like 1

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png