Anyone know any good time-lapse locations?

KaitanFox

1 minute ago, Kubuntu said:

Hey,

If you are wanting a scenic route, I'd say up near Bergen in the Scandinavian DLC. While the DLC is pretty old it's still some of the best in my opinion.

(Also, I take it your recording it in singleplayer, correct? This location doesn't get much traffic in MP)

Hide contents

ss_4b3af199e8ce96d4fa4ec06bb24871cd6229e

That does look very nice, and yes I am recording it in singleplayer.

Ill take this place into consideration. :) 

No one appears to have talked about map mods here, so I shall~

In my opinion, one of the best timelapse opportunities I have seen would have to be on ProMods driving from Nordkapp to Helsinki.

I love how over time the scenery gets more and more 'civilised', gradually expanding to four-lane motorways etc.

Alternatively, if you're looking for something a little more "risque", I would use RusMap and take a drive from Moscow to Borisoglebsk, or some neighbouring city around there.

Hope I helped, and I apologise if mods are out of the question :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hai,

I'm going to Archive your Topic due to inactivity for 14 days. We archive inactive Topics to keep the forum organized. If you wish your Topic to be unarchived, then please feel free to PM me. 

thank you for your understanding. if you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to drop me a PM.

//Moved to Archive

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived