Scania truck bug

ItsOkami

Question

8 answers to this question

Dear @YaBoyWolf,

Do you own the Mighty Griffing DLC? (It's a "tuning" DLC for Scania trucks.)

If you don't own it, you won't be able to see any accessories from that DLC. It's a very popular DLC - there are a lot of players that are using it to tune their Scanias. 

And if you don't own it, everything from that DLC will be invisible for you. (Including grills, etc.)

+ It's not only the Scania tuning (Mighty Griffin) DLC with the same thing. For example, Daf Tuning pack, heavy cargo DLC, etc... include accessories you won't be able to see if you don't own the DLC.

Now, we'd like to know if your problem has been solved. Have a great day! B)

Kind regards,

MHT

You mean this huh ?

Spoiler

LdAXWsD.jpg?1

Yeah, same thing happens to me, I don't have any accessories on my truck, It's just stock Scania R 2012... I don't have problems with any other truck models from Scania, just with this one... Btw, I think that I'm able to see others player DLC items...

Alis*

The best job is one you can play The Witcher 3 in - click

Hello Mate :) 

If you do not have the products found in other players, these products appear to be it blacked or destroyed in your eyes.

I suggest you visit this site because it gives you a lot of useful information about these types of products such as '' DLC ''

www.gamedonia.com/blog/what-does-dlc-mean-your-games

Best Regards,

Tomukas.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png