application

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello,

When making new application maybe because your last app may have been declined the Staff tells you what requirements you didn't reach you should go over them and see what you can change, but you always want to change your answers to something you didn't say last and you want to say this time. There might be information you left out or something. I always say to myself (think before you post a comment) if i write the same written application i did done last time it really doesn't show who i am nor does it show that i'm worthy of joining the team i just want join the team. So i think about adding more details and information.  

(My opinion and that's what i think about that) 

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

Hello

If you were declined I would strongly recommend you to change your text. Always listen to the comments of the game manager. If he says "low/no activity on the forum, that means you do not have many posts. "Activity" is not just logging in and after 1 min logging out. Also, check the requirements before applying. If you apply for game moderator you need for example 50 useful posts. 

Kind regards & good luck with the application!

Prxnlge

• Like 1

Since the appropriate answers have been given, I will now move this topic to Solved.

Thank you so far for your participations.

//Moved to Solved