ETS2 1.32 update

TuckerTrucker

20 hours ago, aalb75 said:

I enjoy the 1.32 beta so far, I have encountered a few bugs, but over all I am satisfied with it.

And for me who loves to drive with duble trailers its perfect, I enjoy the option of steerable axels that  makes cornering  much easier

aInQTVq.jpg

Nice desing. :)

It was really one of those updates I've been waiting for for a long time, I'm really excited to customise our trailer now,I'm pretty sure that this update was waiting for almost all players and after this update came, a lot of videos were taken and all the players' attention was with this update.Hopefully the SCS team will continue this kind of updates :=)

Best Regards,

Tomukas.

Y6JLoj.png.1482f0bf87625eca4c05028e655c74c1.png

• 2 weeks later...

As your topic has been inactive for over 14 days, we are archiving your topic. Due to the fact our forums are a busy place, we archive topics that are inactive for 2 weeks to help keep just those topics that are truly active for our community.

If you have any further questions or comments, or wish for your topic to be unarchived don't be afraid to contact me.

//Topic moved to Archives.

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ

Archived