New port Germany 1.32

Charlotte050

I have, in the past, been to the port of Lübeck-Travemünde so many times to deliver goods in Lund, near to Malmö with my dad. This brings back so many good memories I've had back then, really hope they remake that port as it would give me the illusion of going back there. Can't wait for the Baltic DLC, would be such a great addition to TruckersMP as well.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

How much will the DLC cost in your guys' opinion? I hope it doesn't cost more than 15 dollars like the Italy and France DLC's. 

8 hours ago, [EG-K] MrProGamerHD [REC] said:

Hello Euro Trucker 2017, 

I love the new Map from Germany :wub: All City's in Germany have been revised ^_^ But it's only north Germany :(

Near future will all Germany, too other countries

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

Archived