Loading a Quick Save

roadshow2001

Question

Hello, I was playing ETS2MP the other day and someone rammed into me causing damage to my trailer. I decided to reload my quick save and thinking it was safe to do so since I thought NCZ (Ghost Mode) would of protected other truckers from crashing into me. I spawned in and it forced another player off the road, he then proceeds to saying "Report, Ban" in the chat as I was driving away. Now I am very worried about getting reported. I want to get this clear about rules spawning on the road if it does cause problems for other players and what to do in the future. I also can't logout into SP since it crashes my profile and resets everything. 

Thank you and I am very sorry about this.

9 answers to this question

@roadshow2001 Hello!

Please do not worry about this. This is not prohibited, but abusing Ghost mode is forbidden. You do not have to worry about that. 

I hope this answers your problem.

Regards B)

BombZ

Hello

If he reported you and some admin really bans you, you will need video proof if you have that. I would recommend you to NOT spawn or leave the server ON the road. Always go to the side. If you do, there is no problem and then you can wait untill ghost mode is over. Also, maybe you just spooked the player and he drove of the road, but in reality he was able to drive through you. And as said above do not worry about people saying "rec ban" or "rec report ban". Most of them are fake but some are real. Also, always record your gameplay so you can always proove that youre not guilty. 

Kind regards

~Prxnlge

Hello @roadshow2001

We are glad to hear that, thats your problem has resolved ! 

//closed and moved to solved

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German