how can I report user on discord ?

Question

9 answers to this question

@BombZ

off the server of truckersmp 

By exemple on my server if a player insult or other.. 

is it possible of report to the developer of discord or other ? (i dont speak of server truckersmp) 

Hello @LE GAMER 64,

When you remove a message, kick a user or ban them it gives you a pop-up to report said Discord User.

Please remember that this help section is for TruckersMP related services. If you are in need of more assistance for Discord I would go to their website.

https://discordapp.com/

Kind Regards,

Pragaras

Edited by [WTLVTC-Manager] Pragaras

Hello,

This isn't really a question for these forums, as it's not related to TMP, however you can report people to Discord by following this guide on the discord support:

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000291932-How-to-Properly-Report-Issues-to-Trust-Safety

This is only really for large issues, otherwise if it's spam etc. just report them to the staff in the discord you're in

Hope this helps,

Thanks, Joe.

8ca26.png TMP Status: tmp.php||  280a9.png Steam Status: steam.php|| 5f6ca.png Twitch Status: twitch.php

369d0.png Website: JoesInfo || 89d97.png Discord: Joe#9863 || 31816.png Prime Logistics: PrimeVTC

^^

Main point of contact.

----

Hello. @LE GAMER 64

To start with in my opinion this question should not be asked on Truckersmp as it's not regarding Truckersmp, but it's not my job to take care of that so i am gonna focus on answering your question.
As a Discord Hypesquad and Nitro member, I can tell you that you don't report to the devs but to another group working at Discord taking care of that, but i would recommend that if he is behaving badly just kick or ban him from your discord, the same applies if he dosent break the TERMS OF SERVICE. Now lets say that he is breaking the TERMS OF SERVICE then try and get as much evidence as you can and head over to the Trust and Safety. You can also read more about how to do it correctly at https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000291932-How-to-Properly-Report-Issues-to-Trust-Safety 

Let me know if this do answer and help to solve your question by marking the best answer in the top left of the message.

Regards
(SWE)Rasmus

Regards Rasmus(SWE)

image.png.a6a307d963f66b70d9bbc05ad8c0f806.png Since November 21, 2014

image.png.8dda56c1044eaadc5aa516fcf7e98c9f.png Since November 21, 2019

5 hours ago, LE GAMER 64 said:

@BombZ

off the server of truckersmp 

By exemple on my server if a player insult or other.. 

is it possible of report to the developer of discord or other ? (i dont speak of server truckersmp) 

You can report the user to discord but if the player is in a server which isn't linked with TruckersMP then I don't think you are able to report the user through TruckersMP.