[Beginner] Quick Income + Getting around fast!

Miles!

Please note: Although this does NOT require any cheats or game modification, It's not playing the game properly. Only use this if you are new and you want Garages to be able to get around the map quicker. 

So today I'm gonna make a new profile, to show people who for whatever reason want/have to start a new profile how to make a quick income to get started. The majority of this is single player, but within an hour you can easily have Hundreds of thousands. As said above, this can defeat the object of the game, so I recommend only using this to get garages to help speed up getting around the map to join friends or other peoples convoys. First Im gonna explain how to make a quick income using a single trick, then after I'm gonna explain a quick method to getting around faster. 

A quick tip before we get started, Go to your Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Profiles.  Here you should see a list of folders with loads of numbers and letters. Keep these saved elsewhere such as a cloud storage, These are your game saves. These are custom to your steam account, so its not possible (Or just maybe difficult) to use someones save. I wiped my hard drive in January, I forgot to back my profiles up before I did it, Luckily I had a save stored on an online back up, so I didn't loose much but I still did loose some of my stuff in game. Anyway, lets get started. 

1-7 can be done on multiplayer if you want to drive across Europe with people.

8- requires singleplayer as this utilizes your AI drivers deliveries.  

Getting started with ETS2: (Skip to 5 If you know what to do, However make sure you choose either Aberdeen or Bratislava, If you have GOING EAST DLC choose Debrecen)

1) Make a new profile if you haven't already. Make sure you pick your first garage, Make sure you pick either Aberdeen, or  Bratislava, However if you have Going East DLC, Choose Debrecen 

2)  Once you have done that, you gonna want to do the tutorial as normal

3) Do the first few deliveries by quick job until you get offered to take out a loan. 

4) (Optional) If you want you can buy a truck, I recommend this, but if you want to save the money you can just do quick jobs still. After you do jobs for a while you will be offered a much larger loan by the bank (Total is 500,000 Euros. You will only be able to take out 400,000 if you took out 100,000 when they first offered you.

5) Now we get on with the money. For this whole section, When I say Bratislava, If you have Going East I then use Debrecen instead

6) Take out the maximum loan you can, Now You are gonna have to travel across the map to discover the far opposite city. So if you chose Bratislava to start, drive to aberdeen and vice versa. Do it by taking deliveries to any going in that direction, it's not mandatory, but it brings in extra money and levels you up. You wont be able to do the whole route, but just take ones going in that direction This is also extremely helpful for the last section (Getting around quicker). 

7) Once you get to the other side, Buy the garage, with the rest of the money, buy 3 of the the  Volvo FH16 Classic Sleeper, its the cheapest one and put it in the Abderdeen garage and hire drivers for each one. 

8) The money making method, Now what you are gonna do is go into your garage manager (Press ESC then go to Garage manager). You will see your two garages, Aberdeen and Bratislava. 

9) All you need to do now is choose one, doesn't matter which one, and press quick travel. Now do it again and choose the other one and do quick travel, and repeat. You can go into your settings and set a key to open garage manager so it speeds the process up massively. What happens is when you quick travel from one to the other, although its instant, the game simulates it as if you are actually driving it, so the game time also moves the time forward a lot. This 28 hour time skip means that you will gain money from 28 hours of your drivers work. At first you might notice the money isn't much, but just do it about 5 times and the income will A LOT more because you drivers also level up in this time. Keep doing this and you will have hundreds of thousands within no time. If you are happy with just the large income, then well done, this tutorial is done for you!

Here's a video demonstrating the method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjS6EbZ5xiY

10) Getting around quicker. This is where your drive across Europe comes in handy. Once you have a lot of money, do quick jobs, choose jobs from the cities you have discovered on the way to the other side of Europe, When you get the job, drive to the garage in that city and buy it. Then do your delivery and buy the garage in that city when you discover it. Keep doing this and you will have every garage in every city pretty soon after. This can be done on multi, but I recommend single so your drivers still bring in more money. 

• Upvote 1

?q=76561198010396994&theme=Default

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I will try this.

Edit: It really worked, but you would better get an Iveco Stralis Active Space, because it's the cheapest truck in the game. I've started in Bratislava, then got 60k Euros from Quick Jobs until I arrived in Aberdeen, and bought 4 Iveco Stralis Active Space, one for me and three for employees.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...