Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Cost of creating a new server?

ozzietj

Question

Hey All,

coming from the land down under, trying to get a gaming experience without as much lag...

I have rented and administered servers in the past for other gaming titles here is Australia. How hard would it be to add a privately funded TruckersMP server to the list?

Whilst I appreciate there are lots more players in the US / EU compared to AU - sure would be nice to play with sub 250-300ms pings :)

Thanks in Advance all.

8 answers to this question

hello

it's not for you and me to decide whether to open a new server

This requires developers to decide whether to increase the server according to the actual situation

And the server is not set up for a  certain region has been opened,he is allow players around the world to play together .

Of  course,if you have economic ability,you can also make a contribution to the TMP ,so that they have the ability to set up a new server,after all, staring a new server requires a certain amount of money

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello,

Opening a new server is not easy. Sufficient player must play on the server. Also, you can donate to TruckersMP to help this idea.

89f2b55e8f6fe99a51c2cd71ef8780ff.png

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello

Opening new servers isn't done in 2 days. Developers would have to open too many servers without that many players. As said above, donating is always possible and if you really think this is a great idea then post this in the suggestions.

Kind regards