[GAME]Tracking other player's speed

I want to see it in the game This is super enjoyable for people who share the time to create reports and for moderators so it would be easier to understand when someone is using hack and to predict the situation given the speed it would also be helpful to convoy avoiding questions about how much you drive because it will be written +1

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

• 4 weeks later...

Frankly, I fail to understand why it would be important to prove the hacking of speed in particular.

Hacking is generally a violation of the §2.1 game rule.

If a player causes an accident by losing the control over his/ her vehicle due to excessive speed, he/ she meets the offence of reckless driving and will be punished accordingly.
I doubt that in this case his/ her actual speed would matter, let alone speed hacking.

The only situation I could imagine where the proof of speed hacking would be helpful is if two players race each other.
But racing is considered to be a violation of game rule §2.5 (reckless driving)...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It would be interesting for us players to have this option to know at what speed another player is going, but I think there is a point that we should note, on a downhill the truck picks up more speed when it shifts the transmission to neutral, I use this natural feature a lot. depending on the descent can reach up to 130km / h

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Ah. In that case, their would have to be seen common sense. Meaning as, if I were to report you for speed hack and you went down a hill ... blah..  blah...  blah, the GM would have to deny it as that wouldn't be sufficient evidence. 

I do see where this can become a problem though. 

Stay happy and safe

Suggestion Name:  Title^

Suggestion Description:  There are many Speed hackers our question is how do we know if they are speed hacking or in other words driving over 150km/h? 

(new option on the tab list) 

- Click tab

- Right click 

- At the button next to "settings" in yellow click speed. 

- Huver your cursor over a moving truck and it will tell you how fast they are driving. 

(There should be a box pop under then the tab lost showing the speed)  

Any example images: No.

Илиян Каменов 

Interesting, But what would it give for us? Well, I suppose if there's and simulator server, then it would be very useful because its simulator driving whit all rules, forthath server it would be cool yea but for others . Myb, I personally don't drive faster than 150km h 

Илиян Каменов 

On 5/3/2019 at 2:35 AM, TFM_Flaming said:

I do feel like this would be useful for admins but you can already tell if they are speedhacking based on if their wheels jump and they suddenly game speed, also when going downhill you can actually go a few MPH above the speed limit so you might think someone is speedhacking when they aren't.

Agreed. Feels like soon we will see bigger wall of text above people heads instead of trucks.

On 10/11/2019 at 12:18 AM, Aragon said:

Hello,

This suggestion is a duplicate of another similar suggestion: 

As such, one will automatically be declined. With that being said, I do support this suggestion and hope to see it become reality soon.

Regards.

Excelent. We need to integrate things into interiors and tab screen instead of trucker names. Visual clarity outside of cabin is important. I like the response.

• 1 month later...