Quick Save and Quick Load trick Usage

Question

Quick Save and Quick Load is a trick I learned a few days ago. It is very useful and handful is many situations.

But I am so worried about it will cause a ban. Please let me / other player knows will it cause a ban?

Assume all situations will not cause bump or crash any cars after the moments the GHOST MODE ended.

1. Passing a traffic which is blocking both lanes, and you are just a few cars away to that suspect traffic. So you can leave the traffic and continue your journey within GHOST MODE period.

2. Without taking any trailer / driving a scout, someone crashed you and you can't continue the trip.

3. Escape from a troll. He is in front of you and he continues blocking your way.

8 answers to this question

Hello,

We can not tell if someone is in ghost mode so there for users would probably get banned for blocking. However, useing the quck load trick is not really a good thing todo most crashes starts when users do that especially when they are overtaking and notices a truck is coming up on there screen so they decide to quck save forgetting that you freeze for like 2s they also do that to avoid a ban #RecReport. 

Thats my opinion,

Regards,

-Arctic Wolf 

Stay happy and safe

39 minutes ago, Miyuki said:

Please let me / other player knows will it cause a ban?

quick save/load  will not cause a ban because it is allowed on MP.

1. Passing a traffic which is blocking both lanes, and you are just a few cars away to that suspect traffic. So you can leave the traffic and continue your journey within GHOST MODE period.

in this situation,if i were you ,i will stay where i am,if you do that,you may cause a traffic accident again

2. Without taking any trailer / driving a scout, someone crashed you and you can't continue the trip.

of course,if you don't want to  go to the service station you can quick load  or you will block the road:)

3. Escape from a troll. He is in front of you and he continues blocking your way.

you can report him and follow him.In this case,it's best not to overtake this way.

in addition,

i think you'd better read the rules here

Best Regards

Soul Knight:)

Hello,

Have the above answers helped you in answering/solving your problem/question?

Please let us know.

Thank you.

Because I asked the same question to an admin in-game. But that admin replied "No."
So if everybody says it is OK, then it should be fine. :)

// Solved